Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I can see him getting ahead of Anita easily like.

Not unlikely. I'm not Anita's biggest fan but it'd be nice to see him get a proper crack under the new boss, especially with two other Dutch lads around him. He's not gifted but if we're changing the identity of the team, you'd hope he'd get the nod ahead of Captain Jack.

Sissoko

Anita    Wijnaldum

Cabella                            Perez

Cisse

:undecided:

Need De Jong in there somewhere too. So many options in midfield, so little in defence and attack  [emoji38]

think it's going to be a 4-3-3 De Jong being the most advanced in the middle, Wijnaldum doing box to box and Anita  or most likely Colback (sadly) keeping possession. Wijnaldum sounds ideally suited to a higher press than we're used to.

Sissoko being shifted into the front 3? or just sold on?

Whatever way you try to cut our midfield options and fit them in it becomes abundantly clear we must get rid of about 4 of them minimum or we'll just have wage packets sitting on the bench doing fuck all.

Why do people keep discounting Cisse? If he's still here at the end of the window, he'll still have something to offer imo. And his goals were the reason we stayed up last season.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_11563_1344696951.png http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_11563_1344696951.png http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_11563_1344696951.png

:lol: Honestly though, it's a waste of time buying this lad if he's going to be paired with Jack Colback.

Hope he likes doing the running and tackling of two players if so.

Why do people keep discounting Cisse? If he's still here at the end of the window, he'll still have something to offer imo. And his goals were the reason we stayed up last season.

If you'd seen his pathetic show last night £3mill would be a helluva deal .... touch and passing were woeful  :undecided:

I still think if we can get the service to Cisse proper he'd go back to scoring plenty. People forget on his streak he was getting balls from Cabs and Ben Arfa. Maybe De Jong and Wijnaldum can do similar

What's to say we are playing only 2 in midfield?

Even if we play 3 I think it's obvious De Jong or another attacking midfielder slightly further forward will play.

I'm just trying to figure out the whole Wijnaldum and Sissoko situation.