Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I especially like the fact he was the psv captain, as we're short on leaders, plus it's even better he's in the middle of the park too.

Can't wait to see him play with de jong too

Aye widely reported as pounds. Can't knock them for this one, even if they end up selling Sissoko.

We just need more, more, more.

Why? We've no reason to be breaking even on transfer fees this summer.

Aye widely reported as pounds. Can't knock them for this one, even if they end up selling Sissoko.

Because it's what we do :lol: I'm still skeptical as fuck personally.

It would still be a good piece of business. As Sissoko wants out.

Not so much the money side. Financially our lot will always penny pinch.

Because it's what we do :lol: I'm still skeptical as fuck personally.

cause it's fucking stupid, you can't have praise for signing a 14.5m player if you sell a player for similar or more just to make it happen ffs :lol:

Those PSV fans know their shit :thup:

Crucially, as good as a player he is, he's extremely likeable. It's about time we got good people in, I'm sick of seeing Colo, Willo, Sissoko, Colback etc.

What is a good person? Someone who stays at Newcastle no matter what? :lol:

Someone who is good to watch, wants to keep improving, puts their all in, doesn't hide, isn't a painfully shit lickarse cunt.

How do we establish whether a player wants to be improve or be a lickarse cunt?

Those PSV fans know their shit :thup:

Crucially, as good as a player he is, he's extremely likeable. It's about time we got good people in, I'm sick of seeing Colo, Willo, Sissoko, Colback etc.

What is a good person? Someone who stays at Newcastle no matter what? :lol:

Someone who is good to watch, wants to keep improving, puts their all in, doesn't hide, isn't a painfully shit lickarse cunt.

Sissoko has been our best player for a while now, and if he wanted to continue improving I suggest he do it somewhere better than Newcastle.

Never thought he would seriously entertain foming to us. Well chuffed! Hopefully the start of a proper recruitment drive that also addresses the key weaknesses in our squad.

This! I was the same, couldn't see him coming here :lol: Maybe i wasn't as sure as you were i must admit. But fuck it, he's here :)

Sissoko has had the body language of somebody who doesn't want to be there for a while. I understand that Carver will have that effect on people, but if his attitude doesn't improve under a new management team, I wouldn't be too sorry if they got rid.

Sissoko has had the body language of somebody who doesn't want to be there for a while. I understand that Carver will have that effect on people, but if his attitude doesn't improve under a new management team, I wouldn't be too sorry if they got rid.

I agree but I wouldn't make that decision until January.

Wijnaldum and Tiote bottom, Sissoko on the right cutting in, Cabella cutting in from left and Haidara&Janmaat providing the width. Sounds like a plan? De Jong when fit as no 10 and when he is not then Perez.

Still leaves us relying on Obertan and Aarons as wingers. Gouffran will hopefully be flogged.

A bit off topic but just thinking where GW signin leaves us.

Wijnaldum and Tiote bottom, Sissoko on the right cutting in, Cabella cutting in from left and Haidara&Janmaat providing the width. Sounds like a plan? De Jong when fit as no 10 and when he is not then Perez.

Still leaves us relying on Obertan and Aarons as wingers. Gouffran will hopefully be flogged.

A bit off topic but just thinking where GW signin leaves us.

Flew too close to the sun and got burned dude