Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Think he'll do really well there, tbh. Much better suited to a side that will have more of the ball.

I'm not really sure he's cut out for the pressing game like. He's a good finisher and has obvious ability, but Liverpool? Anyway, we will get decent money for him so not particularly fussed.

We should be gutted he's getting sold, but we're not... that tells it's own story! Obviously an extremely talented footballer with fantastic technique but clearly has huge character flaws that allowed him to sink into the sea of negativity and apathy that set in very early on last season. He should have been a shining light that should have got us out of the mess, in the end he was one of the major reasons we went down.

We should be gutted he's getting sold, but we're not... that tells it's own story! Obviously an extremely talented footballer with fantastic technique but clearly has huge character flaws that allowed him to sink into the sea of negativity and apathy that set in very early on last season. He should have been a shining light that should have got us out of the mess, in the end he was one of the major reasons we went down.

The thing is even when the apathy disappeared and we went on a run after Benitez came in, he was one of the few who still looked lost.

£24m and medical this evening? Seems to be doing the rounds.

That'd be mindblowing/incredible.

Near enough £10m profit. In Rafa we trust to find a suitable replacement.

No need for replacement in his position for now imo. Think if we sell Sissoko we need to bring one in. But as far as I'm concerned, Mitro, Gayle, Perez, Shelvey, Ritchie, Aarons, Thauvin and Sissoko (if he doesn't go) must be able to do the job in this league as our offensive players.

Rafa is still sticking to his public line that he wants to keep both Wijnaldum and Sissoko here, and why not? We really can't lose in this situation, either we get huge money (rightly so) for top international players, or we keep them to rape the championship.

This

And begrudgingly this

He proved that he didn't care last season, so good riddance.

Annoyingly unlike previous departures, I can see him kicking on massively.

Near enough £10m profit. In Rafa we trust to find a suitable replacement.

No need for replacement in his position for now imo. Think if we sell Sissoko we need to bring one in. But as far as I'm concerned, Mitro, Gayle, Perez, Shelvey, Ritchie, Aarons, Thauvin and Sissoko (if he doesn't go) must be able to do the job in this league as our offensive players.

You forgot about Siem!!!

That'd be incredibly good business for us.

We could probably buy Burton Albion with the £24m.

i reckon 24m should easily buy Burton Albion even with the brand spanking new floodlights which were fitted over the weekend

Wonder if we will go for a pure CM/AMC or a winger as a replacement. I hope we get a quality attacking LB as well. (CB will come)

CM hopefully, we have hardly any creative CMs. Shelvey is probably the best one and that says it all.

I suppose the worst thing is it validates the career move of getting into the premier league by signing for a club in the bottom half, just laze around and enjoy your wages fora  season, you only have to turn up to play for 2 or 3 televised games and bang you can get a big money move. Pathetic

24m is fine should it happen, not actually seeing it anywhere other than here though.

Only thing I'm seeing is £20m + Flanagan.

Would rather more money and no Flanagan tbh, only thing I have seen is the Ben Smith bloke saying 20m+