Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

I actually don't want this guy to stay. Still not sure where to play him, and think he will be a liability even in the Championship.

Plus he's really proving to be a pretty irritating person.

Yeah, fuck this dork. No fight in him whatsoever, despite his undeniable talent. I don't think he'd be much of an asset to us in the Championship: I think he'd fart his way through 90 minutes each week for the sake of collecting a paycheque. Get him in the bin.

Wish we could show 'players' like this exactly what we thought of them. Such a bottling fuckcunt that has ideas way above his station. Hope he moves on and proves that he's worthless to yet another premier league club.

Can't believe people think 14-16m is what we should sell for. Been virtually anonymous for most the season. I would say 8m would be a great deal. Over valueing players is why we always get stuck with awful or heartless ones!

Come on, £8 million is a fucking pittance these days.  We know he was anonymous for the majority of games, but most outsiders won't know that.  They'll see a 25 year old current Dutch international who scored 11 in 36 Premier League games last season.  We'd be absolute mugs to value him anything less than £16m.

Let the cunt big himself up in the media, hopefully some fucker believes him and we get a good fee, because he certainly isn't wanted here.

Wouldn't be bothered to see him gone. He's mental if he thinks he was one of best midfielders. Scored a fair few goals granted, however they came in 5 games or something. The other 33 games he was anonymous.

Probably won us half a dozen points, lost us plenty more by disappearing. Should be doing a lot more for £14/15m. Hard to fit in the team. Cries when it goes wrong instead of fighting. Thinks hes better than us. An expensive version of Sissoko. Get rid

Takes no responsibility for the relegation, in fact quite the opposite, claims to be one of the (statistically) best midfielders in the league last year despite our relegation, obviously making out he couldn't have done any more to stop the slide. Fuck him off, we don't need that kind of poison.

My gut feeling is that his terrible attitude is simply from walking into a poisonous atmosphere after a terrible fucking season for the club before, it never corrected itself (until Rafa), I think if he sat down with the club and bought into the direction it wants to go, he could be the main man. Did PSV not have a half time presentation to him mid season with the fans thanking him for all his efforts before? That kinda stuff doesn't happen to genuine bad eggs.

Could be a massive mistake selling the lad (if we don't have to)

Good points Odin. He was the star man in a team that dominated that league, had to do very minimal on the defensive side (but showed tons of commitment when I saw him play for PSV) and seemed a brilliant captain and leader there. Has all the tools, skills, and such to be up there with some of the best but he's not got an ounce of gut in him when the going gets tough for a struggling team.

Personally hope he shuts the fuck up. Wouldn't mind selling him anywhere but the PL.

I want him gone, his attitude stinks. Don't need characters like that in the squad.

Yep. Time for a much-needed culture change at the club and cunts like him and Sissoko who float through games should be fucked off from the start.

I want him gone, his attitude stinks. Don't need characters like that in the squad.

Yep. Time for a much-needed culture change at the club and c***s like him and Sissoko who float through games should be f***ed off from the start.

On the other side of the coin, keeping these two would be the biggest signal yet that it was more the culture of the club than individuals. Come in, play well, get a move.

If someone like Rafa can keep them and keep getting performances, it's the biggest signal yet that things are changing, that they can see us as their future and not a stepping stone where it doesn't matter if they give two fucks or not.

Personally, I would be delighted and shocked in equal measure to hear he's staying. I don't read his quote or his performances as reflecting anything toxic. He strikes me as being best suited to be a central attacking midfielder and should be consistently played as such (if it fits into Rafa's way). Plenty of top quality players would look mediocre if not selected to do the right job, and increasingly so as their self confidence diminished and frustration increased with poor results and 'coaching' . SMc's negative set-up and seeming over concern with negating the opposition cost us big style last season, we can't have been many worse away records despite magnificent away support.

I have no real desire either way if he stays or goes. If he stays he will be a real asset to us in that league. I trust Rafa to have worked out what he's all about by now and if he's someone he wants to keep around the club, fortunately it's our decision not his.

Personally, I would be delighted and shocked in equal measure to hear he's staying. I don't read his quote or his performances as reflecting anything toxic. He strikes me as being best suited to be a central attacking midfielder and should be consistently played as such (if it fits into Rafa's way). Plenty of top quality players would look mediocre if not selected to do the right job, and increasingly so as their self confidence diminished and frustration increased with poor results and 'coaching' . SMc's negative set-up and seeming over concern with negating the opposition cost us big style last season, we can't have been many worse away records despite magnificent away support.

He was tried in that position plenty of times this season, under both Benitez and McClaren. We only improved when Sissoko was put in that position and Gini was dropped/on the wing