Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Loved that bit of play against Arsenal,the ball was very close to the touchline and about to go out for a throw in to them,3 or 4 arsenal players all around him too and he managed to find a pass to a player in space.

Been very impressed with him so far.

Prediction #1: He will be our captain in the next 1-2 years

(Crazy) Prediction #2: As captain, he will raise a trophy with our name on it.

I think once Siem's back to full match fitness he'll be the captain tbh.

Prediction #1: He will be our captain in the next 1-2 years

(Crazy) Prediction #2: As captain, he will raise a trophy with our name on it.

I think once Siem's back to full match fitness he'll be the captain tbh.

Aye, against Northampton he seemed to be in the ref's face every time the whistle was blown

• 2 weeks later...

Personally think he's been part of the problem so far. Outside the goal against Southampton, he's been average at best, looking at him to bring the attacking edge to a central midfield three of Colback, Anita and himself and he's not done that. Very disappointed with him so far. Obviously needs time, but when you see the likes of Payet tonight who has had the same amount of PL experience you start to wonder.

Must be wondering what the hell he's done signing for us. Will be like when Hamann was with us playing around garbage, will be off at the end of the season.

I was thinking this when they scored the 2nd. He's been mugged off more than Cabaye was, when Pardew told him we play football.

Personally think he's been part of the problem so far. Outside the goal against Southampton, he's been average at best, looking at him to bring the attacking edge to a central midfield three of Colback, Anita and himself and he's not done that. Very disappointed with him so far. Obviously needs time, but when you see the likes of Payet tonight who has had the same amount of PL experience you start to wonder.

He was good at Old Trafford I thought, showed some moments of real class. Anonymous tonight, and we're clearly not utilising him properly.

we're clearly not utilising him properly.

For sure, I think it's another Sissoko problem, we've clearly got a talented player but we've no clue how or where to play them. Maybe we can carry one of these types but now looks like we have two.