Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Winjambum will be alright. Needs another 5/6 games.

Not with McClaren in charge under a new positive and flair manager he would be but we all know it's not going to happen.

Not with McClaren in charge under a new positive and flair manager he would be but we all know it's not going to happen.

Just thinking aloud. The team mentality stems from the individual players as a collective. After the last couple of seasons, with Pardew draining all creativity out of them and the Coup de grâce of Carver for 3 months - that is some challenge right there.

The injection of new players and new coaching set-up should have gone a great way to turning that around but the early results have had a predictable adverse effect? The doldrums of previous history is swamping the enthusiasm of the new.

If we'd won our first two games how different might things be?

No excuses, as I said, just thinking aloud.

Just thinking aloud. The team mentality stems from the individual players as a collective. After the last couple of seasons, with Pardew draining all creativity out of them and the Coup de grâce of Carver for 3 months - that is some challenge right there.

The injection of new players and new coaching set-up should have gone a great way to turning that around but the early results have had a predictable adverse effect? The doldrums of previous history is swamping the enthusiasm of the new.

If we'd won our first two games how different might things be?

No excuses, as I said, just thinking aloud.

The gap between the midfield and attack is an ongoing problem. I don't know if that's because the players can't shake the coaching from the last few years or they just lack pace and power in general.

When he's own the ball i'm happy, he can play well and has good vision, but off the ball he seems to be anonymous.

:thup: Needs a partner that will win the ball and play it to him. Our only player who can halfly do that is Tiote unfortunately...

Poor mans Sissoko. He doesn't address any of the shortfalls we had last season. Such a poor signing and waste of money.

There's no such thing as a poor man's Sissoko, he fulfils that role himself.  He has a foot like a croquet mallet and a head to match

Poor mans Sissoko. He doesn't address any of the shortfalls we had last season. Such a poor signing and waste of money.

There's no such thing as a poor man's Sissoko, he fulfils that role himself.  He has a foot like a croquet mallet and a head to match

How come he is one of only two players that ever create anything for us then?

Guest reefatoon

:lol: love how when anyone says something bad about Sissoko, Triggs is instantly there to defend him. Popping up all over the place to the rescue. Number one fan and defender.

[emoji38] love how when anyone says something bad about Sissoko, Triggs is instantly there to defend him. Popping up all over the place to the rescue. Number one fan and defender.

Probably 90 per cent of my posts in the last two weeks are defending Sissoko [emoji38]

Worst of the new signings so far. Utterly anonymous. Seems to be getting away with it too.

I've been walking in the rain just to get wet on purpose.

I've been forcing myself not to forget just to feel worse.