Georginio Wijnaldum

Disco

Brilliant today, wish he scored earlier but made up for it later. He's our best player, and should be our captain - really drove us forward. Wish he just hit the ball instead of layed off before the FT whistle :lol:

Doesn't get tired anymore, really got his fitness right now. An absolute force the whole game. Absolutely brilliant in that number 10 position.

Every game he's in outstanding positions to score goals. Hell of a knack for scoring. Could easily have 12 goals already.

Doesn't get tired anymore, really got his fitness right now. An absolute force the whole game. Absolutely brilliant in that number 10 position.

Every game he's in outstanding positions to score goals. Hell of a knack for scoring. Could easily have 12 goals already.

That's the position he wanted/wants and it has to be his. Could see Perez go, if there is serious interest Man U/Spurs/Anybody with dosh.

He is our best player by miles for ability.  He just needs to be a little bit more consistent.  The games he's bad in, he pulls a disappearing act.  He's still our best player this season despite that, because he's involved in most of the points we've got, but he can still improve yet and I think he will.

That pass to Colback. My goodness. He must be wondering why he came up here when he saw Colback go down like a cuckold in chastity.

I was so excited by the pass and then noticed it was to Colback. I was thinking he was just going to misfire badly. To my astonishment it turned out worse! He just started stumbling and going down in stages. I was so furious man.