Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Finishing is definitely something that can be improved, and often improves amongst forwards. Of course, sometimes it doesn't. One example is Suarez, i remember he wasted a load of chances in his younger days/first season at Liverpool. Obviously he worked at it and became one of the most clinical strikers in the world*.

*Not comparing Suarez to Mitro before anyone has a stroke, just using it as an example as to how finishing can be improved.

You said Cole missed a lot of chances ala Mitro. 

Mitro could go on to prove me wrong but I can't see him scoring 100+ goals in a top European league.  I hope he does and with us but I don't see it at all.

Does that mean that Mitro will go on to achieve similar feats as him? :lol: really? :lol:

Clearly you were looking for a bit of excitement, chaps.

Now, where's that meat grinder....

He's run out of time to do anything really, with Gayle coming back.

Yeah, he had three starts to impress, got one goal but got taken off in that game because of his early booking. He could have had a hatrick yesterday, but this is the story of his time here. Only one really bad miss, but Gayle would have scored a couple at least against that defence.

He seems to get into decent scoring positions but for a striker he just doesn't have quick feet. Seems unable to adjust his feet/ position/balance to execute the shot

The only things quick about him are his mouth and his temper!

Had assumed he'd missed an open goal reading the thread. Certainly not the worst miss ever and looked like he had a decent game from the extended highlights. Can't help but feel he'd be a lot better suited to a two up top.

Be amazed if he has a long term future here.

As long as it's not Mitrovic on the end of chances.

I'd like to see Mitrovic travel with the ball more; he does seem to have a weird knack of bumbling past a defender or two when approaching the box. Which is kinda weird cos his running style is unorthodox; he almost looks in pain when he's flat out.

Personally I'd give Misstro the run of the next 5 games, so he's had the good run in the team so many have called for.

I'm sure he'll prove his worth at Huddersfield, Brighton and Reading where we must take our chances.

Great player, one for the future.

I'd like to see Mitrovic travel with the ball more; he does seem to have a weird knack of bumbling past a defender or two when approaching the box. Which is kinda weird cos his running style is unorthodox; he almost looks in pain when he's flat out.

You and me both, buddy.

It's almost like he's just not suited to playing professional football eh?