Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Watching him today I don't think he's worth £20. Never saw him make 1 decent run all game. Good chance with a header from 6 yards out and put it 6 yards wide.

12 goals in 17 appearances says otherwise.

Which is why we should sell him while he's in peak demand, I don't think his value will hold after another season in the Premier.

Sell before or after the World Cup? He may go up in value based on WC performance but he may also get injured. There's the possibility that the sooner he's sold the sooner Rafa gets money for a replacement.

I foresee absolutely no problems with that.... :yao:

Should be looking to get the best part of £40m for our strikers (Mitro, Gayle, Joselu & Armstrong) in the summer.

Blow it all on one imo.

Can’t forsee any problem with having 1 striker. None whatsoever.

Not too mention, how bad Rafa is at transfers as you’ve told us previously.

Looks to have bulked up a fair bit since he left us

Still the same Mitro like - could almost picture Rafa shouting at the telly when he gave that free kick away on the edge the box in the 89th minute :lol:

Should be looking to get the best part of £40m for our strikers (Mitro, Gayle, Joselu & Armstrong) in the summer.

Blow it all on one imo.

Can’t forsee any problem with having 1 striker. None whatsoever.

Not too mention, how bad Rafa is at transfers as you’ve told us previously.

:lol: Bless you, man.

Guest firetotheworks

Even as a staunch disliker of Mitrovic, that's nuts like. Providing Fulham think that he can do it in the Premier League, he's easily worth above £20m to them. Probably not anyone else, but definitely to them.

Looks to have bulked up a fair bit since he left us

Still the same Mitro like - could almost picture Rafa shouting at the telly when he gave that free kick away on the edge the box in the 89th minute :lol:

Looks too bulky to me, I'm with Rafa on this one, I think it probably affects his mobility.

Even as a staunch disliker of Mitrovic, that's nuts like. Providing Fulham think that he can do it in the Premier League, he's easily worth above £20m to them. Probably not anyone else, but definitely to them.

Noticed when they were lifting the cup Mitro was at the back/end with his arm around the manager. I'll be amazed if he doesn't go there myself.

Noticed when they were lifting the cup Mitro was at the back/end with his arm around the manager. I'll be amazed if he doesn't go there myself.

Same, think it might more if the manager stays as to whether Mitro goes there permanent, doesn't exactly get along with the higher ups at Fulham.

Same, think it might more if the manager stays as to whether Mitro goes there permanent, doesn't exactly get along with the higher ups at Fulham.

Oh really, didn't know that.

Oh really, didn't know that.

They mentioned it during the game about how he had to argue to sign the players he wanted, seems like it's another of those the board sign players thing.

Both good chances he missed yesterday he took two touches whereas the level of striker we should* be looking at would be taking those chances on first time.

I like Mitro and wish him well for the future but if Rafa doesn't want him I haven't seen enough glowing potential to get too upset about it.

In all likelihood we'll probably pocket £20m from Fulham then p*ss about all summer not getting a striker "over the line." Or he'll get injured in Russia, we won't be able to shift him and that'll be the excuse for not buying a new striker.

* when I say "should", clearly I'm talking about a hypothetical parallel universe in which Newcastle United proactively try to better themselves as a club and improve the playing squad accordingly.

Blow it all on one imo.

With our generous credit terms when we sell players Rafa would be lucky to get £8million of that. Might as well keep Joselu!

His mobility and stamina isn’t good enough.

i'm tempted to agree watching him yesterday but then it looks to me like he's the type of striker fulham need to make their system work as long as they can keep the likes of sessegnon and cairney...they want a big battler up top for the others to play off so i'm not sure mobility and pace will really be factors in their looking to sign him