Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He is going to get smashed of Cattermole tomorrow, he needs to just take and let the sunderland players get booked.

Good.  It means they will be desperate.  The whole narrative of this game has become "Cattermole to smash player x,y,z"

It is refreshing to read those quotes and to actually believe he might mean what he says. 

We are so used to bland interviews where players just trot out the party lines and you know they don't really mean what they say.

I love the way he is a fan of Shearer and it is obvious it is genuine.

Seems to have really bought into the ethos and history of the club.  Him and Perez have such good attitudes, man.  Feels like they're actually happy to be here and want to do the best they can.

That's the kind of character we need around the place.

Seems to have really bought into the ethos and history of the club.  Him and Perez have such good attitudes, man.  Feels like they're actually happy to be here and want to do the best they can.

Wasn't he rumoured to be a Newcastle fan any way?

Wasn't he rumoured to be a Newcastle fan any way?

Pretty sure there's a clip somewhere from two years ago where he says he'd like to play in the PL, they ask him if there are any teams he likes and he says us. I've seen it.

My Serbian mate's mate in Belgrade supports us too. Don't know if we're popular there for some reason (games v Partizan, same colours...?)

Had no idea he went in goal for Anderlecht when their keeper got sent off once :lol:

http://static2.nieuws.vtm.be/sites/nieuws.vtm.be/files/videocms/image/2013/12/9de548ff1fe2d7590b61d3adcbf6b199.jpg

I had no idea either. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, strikes me as exactly the sort that would volunteer to put himself in the firing line.