Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder if there is a clause that he cannot play against us in the deal? Fulham fans will be happy and I suppose it will be interesting to to see how he does playing regularly at this level for a team suited to him. Watch him grab 20 league goals and fire them into the CL :lol:

Imagine the uproar if it transpires Muto is his replacement and we don't sign Rondon / anyone else :lol:

:lol: An outgoing player kinda sorta getting replaced feels like a step forward, tbh.

I wonder if there is a clause that he cannot play against us in the deal? Fulham fans will be happy and I suppose it will be interesting to to see how he does playing regularly at this level for a team suited to him. Watch him grab 20 league goals and fire them into the CL :lol:

You can't do that with permanent deals.

Profit. What following a football club is all about.

:sweetjesus:

Aye but don't forget SSN won't count the mony in when they talk about our transfer finances.

Aye. Saw that.

"Look, Lord Mike has spent lerds. Those deluded Geordies should be grateful. And he charges no interest on his loans. Isn't he generous?"

Wankers.

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s Mike Ashley, I bet he at least asked.

Profit. What following a football club is all about.

:sweetjesus:

Aye but don't forget SSN won't count the mony in when they talk about our transfer finances.

Aye. Saw that.

"Look, Lord Mike has spent lerds. Those deluded Geordies should be grateful. And he charges no interest on his loans. Isn't he generous?"

Wankers.

Aye, i get so angry when i see it, drives me nuts how they just ignore the entire crux of the matter regarding Ashley.

It’s Mike Ashley, I bet he at least asked.

I don't really think he gives a shit when he sees that much money, he'd probably insert a make us play with a 10 man clause against Fulham to get his greedy fat mitts on that wedge, if he could.

Wonder if it's inflated because it's not going to be upfront.

84 easy payments over 15 years. We operare our transfer business like we’re selling infomercial steak knives

Wonder if it's inflated because it's not going to be upfront.

84 easy payments over 15 years. We operare our transfer business like we’re selling infomercial steak knives

If only someone would cut through Fat Cashley's can like exterior.

:lol: Can you even do that?