Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Yeah, was really happy for him yesterday, because he played great.

He really has been working with the ball too because he looks infinitely more comfortable with it and is passing it so much better.

Think he's dealt really well with losing his place and it's good to know he can be called upon to put in a performance.

Already been said but I agree he was good last night and his passing impressed me. 

Have to say I am glad nothing came of the chance where he fell on his arse as that would have gone viral for some time I imagine! 

But we are really stacked at CB now and it’s great to have the 4 we do. Burn/Lascelles is good enough to start against a lot of teams if needed.

Thought it was a good decision by eddie to include him as he is a lot faster than Schar and the extra height at corners was a huge help.

He played better than he has in the past which is a great sign, well impressed!

Was much better on the ball than usual.  Clipped a lovely diagonal out to the left in the second half and also played a really nice curling pass down the line to someone, Miggy?  Was under a bit of pressure by his standards, a good few times.  But didn't get all panicky and just hoof it.  

He was good against Tranmere, but put it more down to the opposition.  He was good again last night.  Just quite an old school centre back.  Loves a big challenge and coming for everything in the air.  Won loads of headers on the penalty spot from set pieces.  

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Hopefully gets a game Wednesday. You’d imagine he would.

I hope so. He currently 4th choice CB, so the League Cup is a great opportunity for players like him and Dummett (after the WC when his calf has healed) to feel a bit of love on the pitch, when they have no chance of PL game time unless there is a bit of an injury crisis.

Edited by JumpersForGoalposts

3 minutes ago, madras said:

Imagine how vexed you'd be if an opposition done that man ? My spleen would be vented.

Ha ha - memory lane…is the Chronicle still doing that “Vent your spleen” section in all the classifieds?