Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

I think the players thought it was a free-kick cos you could see Howe and Tindall frantically trying to indicate that it was a throw; presume Lascelles had received instruction to slow Chelsea down whilst we regrouped for the appropriate situation. 

• 1 month later...

Must be great to be on the pitch and literally feel leadership backing you up from the sidelines.

He's gonna single handedly be responsible for a rule change sooner rather than later, mind :lol:

Think I'm a massive spoilsport but I wasn't too keen on his actions - gave the ref an excuse to add on more time and it wasn't like arsenal were taking a quick throw in to catch us out

Appreciate I'm a massive misery guts mind

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Think I'm a massive spoilsport but I wasn't too keen on his actions - gave the ref an excuse to add on more time and it wasn't like arsenal were taking a quick throw in to catch us out

Appreciate I'm a massive misery guts mind

It was the fact he'd stolen about 10-15 yards so was much closer to the box to fling it in 

5 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Dreadfully slow, zero presence or awareness either.

It’s actually hard to make sense of how slow he is. I can’t remember well, has he always been this slow? It’s like he’s trudging through mud when running back towards our goal 

Just now, gbandit said:

It’s actually hard to make sense of how slow he is. I can’t remember well, has he always been this slow? It’s like he’s trudging through mud when running back towards our goal 

He was never the fastest, but he's really looked incredibly slow every time he's played lately. 

Bloke was offside but Lascelles was sluggish, docile even in his attempts to do anything about it and that's not asking much phyiscally more mentally which just compounded his overall performance were physically he looked like he was on the water planet on Interstellar.

He's one of those that makes his partners nervous too.