Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

:lol: my username was originally Mr Raspberry Jam. I asked the admins to break it down to MrRaspberryJam, as the “Jam” was the only word on the last line. As you can see it made it worse. Tomorrow when I’m back on my laptop I’m going to ask if it can be changed to all lowercase and see if that puts the full username on one line. 

if that doesn’t work I’ll just delete my account. 

You could change it to Bluto or Mr Toad

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJamaalLascelles said:

:lol: my username was originally Mr Raspberry Jam. I asked the admins to break it down to MrRaspberryJam, as the “Jam” was the only word on the last line. As you can see it made it worse. Tomorrow when I’m back on my laptop I’m going to ask if it can be changed to all lowercase and see if that puts the full username on one line. 

if that doesn’t work I’ll just delete my account. 

hopefully that's better now m8

Didn't look out of place at all, and that's impressive for how little football he has played this last couple of seasons.

A very good professional and no surprise he forms part of the leadership group.

30 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

One thing he does have that our other CBs lack is pace. He's not got fantastic acceleration but as he gets up to speed he really is decently quick.

Easily our best player at attacking the ball on set pieces too. Probably our best in areal duels generally.

Properly rooting for him. With the exception of Isak, I think everyone in the squad last year looked ropey in spells, but some didn’t have much competition and got game time and came good eventually. He was unlucky that Schar, Botman and Burn didn’t get injured.

• 1 month later...

How do people think he'd do in Turkey?

I currently have a student from Turkey who's a big Besiktas fan and is asking me about Lascelles.

Says they need a CB urgently.

Would he do well at that level, do we think?

4 minutes ago, Shak said:

I currently have a student from Turkey who's a big Besiktas fan and is asking me about Lascelles.

I lived in Istanbul for 3.5 years and Beşiktaş are my team there. I think he'd do quite well personally. 

5 minutes ago, Shak said:

He'd do well. The league is pretty shit.

He's become quite underrated the last couple of years imo. Very capable despite some obvious limitations. He had some fantastic spells under Rafa where he looked a proper PL defender.

I'll be sad to see him go because of what he represents, but he's getting closer to the end of his career and deserves a shot at real playing time. He's only going to get dribs and drabs here unless injuries occur.

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Absolutely shit.