Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

1 minute ago, Stal said:

I think I've finally for given him for his "he's a nice guy" comment about mike fucking ashley. Mainly as he didn't make a habit of it, unlike moncur who can still fuck right off. Tainted legend.

He is a drop in quality from our first choicers, but he's still a decently solid PL centreback.

100% agree with this.

3 minutes ago, Stal said:

I think I've finally for given him for his "he's a nice guy" comment about mike fucking ashley. Mainly as he didn't make a habit of it, unlike moncur who can still fuck right off. Tainted legend.

He is a drop in quality from our first choicers, but he's still a decently solid PL centreback.

This was always such a weird stance to have, usually when people are asked about their boss they will respond with some generic comment akin to that.

Just now, r0cafella said:

This was always such a weird stance to have, usually when people are asked about their boss they will respond with some generic comment akin to that.

Not to me, or others. It was weird not to have that stance IMO.

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Especially live on camera when you know your boss has skin like wet tissue paper. I don't blame him, i'm not sure how he would've skirted that one. Emotions were so high at the time that anyone who didn't literally say 'he's a huge cancerous cunt' was public enemy number 1

24 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Especially live on camera when you know your boss has skin like wet tissue paper. I don't blame him, i'm not sure how he would've skirted that one. Emotions were so high at the time that anyone who didn't literally say 'he's a huge cancerous cunt' was public enemy number 1

Maybe he could have just said "My focus is on the team & on football matters, and on everything related to that" or some other such generic answer. I don't remember the full context though. Next to nobody would seriously expect him to criticize Ashley. 

Edited by Barnes23

Whatever I think of him as a player, I'm so happy for him. 

For him to be leading the lads out tonight, against PSG, against Mbappe, with that Champions League anthem playing.

Wow, what a journey. Hope he enjoys it tonight.

1 hour ago, Barnes23 said:

Maybe he could have just said "My focus is on the team & on football matters, and on everything related to that" or some other such generic answer. I don't remember the full context though. Next to nobody would seriously expect him to criticize Ashley. 

Footballers aren't generally known for quick thinking and articulation. We can all craft perfect answers given enough time. On the spot he probably just said what he thought was safest and what came to him quickest

What a performance, so chuffed he was our Captain for that, he stood up and took count when it mattered when we where in the doldrums, and was one of the main people responsible for keeping things together during some really dark times.  Love it for the lad.