Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Much better keeper than Krul is.

This will bait a few. :lol:

Nah, just makes you look simple.

Aye, fishing generally works best when you don't tell everyone what you're doing first.  Unless you're an idiot then it's #megalolbantz.

• 3 weeks later...

Much better keeper than Krul is.

This will bait a few. :lol:

Nah, just makes you look simple.

Aye, fishing generally works best when you don't tell everyone what you're doing first.  Unless you're an idiot then it's #megalolbantz.

:lol:

Like the Always Sunny episode where Mac is trying to be a double agent to see who gets Paddy's.

Positioning is getting better each game, seems to save a lot of shots without moving much these days. Canny shite on the goal mind but was hardly helped.

Won't happen but I'd more than happy with him and Krul pushing for the #1 shirt should we go up.

Having a barnstormer of a season much like elliot last year. Despite still having lots to improve upon they both deserve praise. One of the players of the season so far for me.

He was shit and we went down. I don't understand how people come up with these awful opinions, like.

Ridiculous decision to try and keep the ball in the box and he was quite fortunate not to give a penalty away, the only reason their player didn't easily tap it into the open goal is because Darlow clipped his ankle. Hopefully he'll learn from it though.

Generally very happy with him.