The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I know they've paid a shit load for him but Bayern signing Vidal could be massive for them in the latter stages of Europe.

40 million euro wasn't it? That's not even 30 million pounds. Great deal in today's market for them

Could see Villa going down, donkey manager.

I've seen enough. Fucking clueless. Every week baffling substitutions.

Our worst start since we went down in 87.

In the last four seasons we have won a total of 20 home league games.

20 in over four years.

I can't think of a single worse way to waste fucking money than going to watch us.

Beyond motivating people for a bit, Sherwood is useless. Tactically, he's the worst manager I've seen at our place (see last week's horror show, for which he reckons his subs weren't to blame, for an example).

Galling. As NUFC fail in the battle to be the shit on the bottom of the shoe of midtable, West Ham will shortly have away victories at Man Citeh, Liverpool and Arsenal, while Leicester and Palace are tearing up the league scoring for fun.

Could see Villa going down, donkey manager.

I've seen enough. f***ing clueless. Every week baffling substitutions.

Our worst start since we went down in 87.

In the last four seasons we have won a total of 20 home league games.

20 in over four years.

I can't think of a single worse way to waste f***ing money than going to watch us.

Beyond motivating people for a bit, Sherwood is useless. Tactically, he's the worst manager I've seen at our place (see last week's horror show, for which he reckons his subs weren't to blame, for an example).

You obviously haven't seen Newcastle yet...  :lol: