The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Although it is quite amusing how you're basically that kid at school who supported Man Utd that everyone here has experience of.

:lol: You've met me and know that I'm not, but if people want to have a dig on here, they can have a dig back.

Although it is quite amusing how you're basically that kid at school who supported Man Utd that everyone here has experience of.

:lol: You've met me and know that I'm not, but if people want to have a dig on here, they can have a dig back.

IIRC you had a Man Utd bumbag on the whole time. Treble winners 9t9 written on tippex.

Any proper Man Utd fan would want Rooney shot for being shite and repeatedly holding the club hostage. You'd have to have a significant disconnect from the club, perhaps forged from supporting a distance, to not.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta/images/e/ec/Broken_record2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120402003611

The CL show on BT/ESPN is class, and all you need. No idea why Sky never did it.

The app is absolutely mint too. Go into whatever game and watch all the relevant highlights, fuck it off and watch elsewhere.

Froggy says it's all sound, man.

Just won, man. It's all sound.

Somebody just shoot Rooney FFS

[emoji14]apiss: You see that goal mate? You see the pass from Carrick too? u ok m8?

How crap is Rooney, can't remember the last time he had a decent game, he is a hindrance to their team

That game winning goal really hindered us there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Top of CL group. Only 4 points off the top of the Premier League. No goals conceded in over 7 hours. It's all sound man.

He's been shit this season and is clearly a hindrance, scoring the odd goal doesn't change that

Because his club plays in it I'd imagine [emoji38]

Well I was presuming that he doesn't only watch Newcastle game

I'd far sooner watch the Premiership and then the FA Cup ahead of the Champions League like, probably the Championship not far behind.

I'll usually tune in about the semis or so.

Why?

Any proper Man Utd fan would want Rooney shot for being shite and repeatedly holding the club hostage. You'd have to have a significant disconnect from the club, perhaps forged from supporting a distance, to not.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/creepypasta/images/e/ec/Broken_record2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120402003611

Broken record metaphor suggests one that repeatedly stops and goes back when trying to play. This clearly wouldn't work at all. Fuck off.

Luuk De Jong scores :lol:

Aye luuk was confused as his brother playing in the #10 role for the most rancid football team I've ever seen and can't shoot. Sucks that fella, can't work for Pardew can't work for anyone like.

Luuk De Jong scores :lol:

Aye luuk was confused as his brother playing in the #10 role for the most rancid football team I've ever seen and can't shoot. Sucks that fella, can't work for Pardew can't work for anyone like.

:thup: agree with this.