The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Been watching the Leverkusen game. I have no idea what their manager is playing at. Their defensive line is playing halfway up the pitch with Salah and Gervinho just running in behind over and over again. Could be 4 or 5 if they hadn't fucked up.

"Must win home game against Kiev? Eden, Pedro and Loic, you're all on the bench! Where's Ramires? Here son, you're starting."

[emoji14]ardsbeard:

Think Ramires has been one of their best players lately so that says a lot about how bad they are

Been watching the Leverkusen game. I have no idea what their manager is playing at. Their defensive line is playing halfway up the pitch with Salah and Gervinho just running in behind over and over again. Could be 4 or 5 if they hadn't f***ed up.

Common thing with German teams that, all of them just press really high and hope for the best. Only Dortmund and Bayern actually seem like they are using varied tactics in their gameplan.

Makes the Bundesliga a good watch but the defenses are awful.

"Must win home game against Kiev? Eden, Pedro and Loic, you're all on the bench! Where's Ramires? Here son, you're starting."

[emoji14]ardsbeard:

Think Ramires has been one of their best players lately so that says a lot about how bad they are

Ramires isn't a horrible player like. He's far better than Oscar who keeps getting into both starting eleven both for club and nation.

[emoji14]ardsbeard:

Ramires isn't a horrible player like. He's far better than Oscar who keeps getting into both starting eleven both for club and nation.

I agree he's better than Oscar but he still shouldn't really be starting for Chelsea if everyone is on top form

Been watching the Leverkusen game. I have no idea what their manager is playing at. Their defensive line is playing halfway up the pitch with Salah and Gervinho just running in behind over and over again. Could be 4 or 5 if they hadn't f***ed up.

Common thing with German teams that, all of them just press really high and hope for the best. Only Dortmund and Bayern actually seem like they are using varied tactics in their gameplan.

Makes the Bundesliga a good watch but the defenses are awful.

2-1 now, both these two are so bad defensively.