Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Sat 22nd August @ 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

Would be very disapointed if he kept the same team.  Its one thing keeping the same team when you've had a decent result.  But after Swansea he should be looking to bring in more of the new signings in place of the likes of Obertan.

Despite Man U starting slowly to the season I thought they were impressive last night and I can't see how we'll cause them too many problems unless Mitrovic starts. I don't think Smalling or Blind will be able to deal with his physical approach but I can't see Darmian or Shaw having any problems nullifying out wide players, killing any decent service.

I'd personally stick with Mbemba and Colo at cb because the more

time they're given to form some sort of partnership the better. That would probably mean sticking Anita rb and marking Depay so... Erm, probably not.

Would be very disapointed if he kept the same team.  Its one thing keeping the same team when you've had a decent result.  But after Swansea he should be looking to bring in more of the new signings in place of the likes of Obertan.

Might be better if Obertan starts in the tough fixtures early on, that way his flaws will become apparent in games we would probably lose anyway. Then we can ditch him for the competitive games and he'll be out of the way for the rest of the season.

i think Tiote might get the nod in the middle. Stronger and better at breaking up play that Anita and Colback.

Assuming he's back to full fitness. I'm not sure I've ever seen him look good alongside either Anita or Colback. Two defensive midfielders just get in each other's way.

If Van gaal has watched our previous two games you just know that he will have Felaini up front against us... How will we counter with our midfield midgets...LOL

I have rethought my initial line up and would go with:

-----------------------------Krul-----------------------------------

Mbemba--------Taylor-----------Colo---------------Haidara

-------------------Sissoko-------Colback-----------------------

Aarons-----------------Wjni----------------------Ayoze

-------------------------------Mitrovic----------------

We may as well go all out against this lot, even have thauvin and obermong as pacy subs to bring on in final fifteen.

Despite Man U starting slowly to the season I thought they were impressive last night and I can't see how we'll cause them too many problems unless Mitrovic starts. I don't think Smalling or Blind will be able to deal with his physical approach but I can't see Darmian or Shaw having any problems nullifying out wide players killing any decent service.

I'd personally stick with Mbemba and Colo at cb because the more

time they're given to form some sort of partnership the better. That would probably mean sticking Anita rb and marking Depay so... Erm, probably not.

Personally think if we actually start Thauvin and Aarons  they'd cause them problems. In fact even with Sissoko I think Shaw is a glaring weakness that can be exposed