Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trolling a match thread seconds after a harsh defeat. :anguish:

Not really I just seen the game without the emotion now.

Every single person I know who does not support NUFC who watched that agrees the ref did well today...Apart from missing the pen and the Colo

Arguably the worst performance by a ref that I've seen. Their penalty was as blatant as you could possibly get and that red card was an embarrassment, although not nearly as bad as people trying to justify it.

We'd have lost that game 4-0 under Pardew. The improvement is definitely there, we look like an actual team. It's a bit worrying how slowly we're starting games and confidence will take a hit if we fail to win the next game. That game is now massive.

Guest antz1uk

They keep saying 'we should have went for it' but it's easier said than f***ing done when you've grafted like that against Arsenal for 3/4s of the game.

completely agree, they worked their arse all for that, yet in the same breath in the first half all they kept going on about was keeping shape and defending for 90 mins

Fucking ex pros given jobs for the boys as commentators and pundits is and always has been shit. if only they were all like James Richardson. then you've got the non-pros licking their arses cos they get the opportunity to work with them. as if savage can say anything some of the tackles he used to do

They keep saying 'we should have went for it' but it's easier said than f***ing done when you've grafted like that against Arsenal for 3/4s of the game.

They're so braindead man.  :lol:

As if Arsenal were just going to let us have the ball with 10 men, sow e could "have a go". Idiots all of them.

Krul, Wijnaldum, Colback, Colo and Mbemba all did well.

Haidara put in a couple of good challenges, but otherwise he seems to be slipping backwards. I don't know when Dummett's due to return but I think he'll make a difference.

Not too late to bring in another striker,eh? Mitrovic looks likely to miss half the season.

Well done to the ref today....could have been influenced by our fans who let there emotions get in the way of things.

Utter bollocks. If football is anything it's an emotional game. none of us would be here, and in fact not even half of the SJP would be there if it wasn't a game of emotions.

ANyone have any idea at all what the cards for Colo and Wijnaldum were meant to be for?

...except not playing for Arsenal //BOOM

Still haven't seen us play football this season, but we look more organised and didn't roll over and die.

Guest diddimz

Can't help but feel if this was last season we would've conceded 4 or 5, was good to see us give everything until the last minute.