AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

If we lose this then I'll start thinking we've a very realistic chance of going down.  We need to win, I think we will but not remotely certain or confident.

Same feelings really, a bit more confident after the last 3... seems to be some sort of consistency with periods of good play creeping in.

bloody hell, just turned November and we're already involved in a MASSIVE six-pointer.

win and a great psychological boost leapfrogging them in the league and I'll think we'll gradually pull away from the bottom three.

lose and we're fucked.

We have better players they have a better attitude. Should beat them but the way things are going anything could happen.

I don't think our players attitude is an issue at all tbh, players deficiencies yes.  A solid goalkeeper and back 4 along with our current forward options would see us win this comfortably in all likelihood.

We might still win it but it really feels like anything could happen including a bad loss with our options in defence and CM. 

bloody hell, just turned November and we're already involved in a MASSIVE six-pointer.

win and a great psychological boost leapfrogging them in the league and I'll think we'll gradually pull away from the bottom three.

lose and we're fucked.

We have already has 2 six pointers in October! Got 1 point.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

We'll win as long as.

A. The goalkeeper doesn't turn into Neuer

B. The referee isn't a complete c***.

Their keeper, Boruc? was dogshite against Spurs. I think that his weakness is low shots.