AFC Bournemouth 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/15 Post-match reaction from p.35

BlueStar

Commentators were going on and on about how poor Ayoze is defensively, yet the exact same commentators watched Ayoze out in an unbelievable defensive shift vs Man Utd the last time we had this early kickoff

Both Elliott today and Butland last week made the most of fairly unchallenging efforts, it was hardly an amazing performance by any stretch. Just nice to know he's actually a goalkeeper.

bit harsh on Elliot there.

1 fairly lucky goal in 3 games against 2 terrible defences doesn't bode well, mind. We've got to stop playing 4 CMs and just hoping for the 2 lads up front to feed off scraps and come up with something. Thauvin and/or de Jong need game time.

Thauvin? Do you want us relegated?

Think the moment I knew it would be our day was the Mbemba challenge which was the exact same as the one Colo got sent off for in the derby.

funny, i remember comparing the two in my mind at the time and the difference for me - other than the shit ref - was that mbemba had both of his hands in the air so the weight of his challenge wasn't in the shoulder it was in the torso or whatever whereas colo had his hands down and looked like he barged him out of the way

1 fairly lucky goal in 3 games against 2 terrible defences doesn't bode well, mind. We've got to stop playing 4 CMs and just hoping for the 2 lads up front to feed off scraps and come up with something. Thauvin and/or de Jong need game time.

we're already getting relegated man :lol:

No. I just want to see us creating the odd chance given that our two best players arguably are our forwards and that might help us win games.

At least playing an actual winger would give us width. Far too narrow with 4 CMs.

At least playing an actual winger would give us width. Far too narrow with 4 CMs.

but that's my implied point :lol:

but that's my implied point :lol:

Aye, was agreeing with you on this post.  :) :blush: