Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

Three possibilities I can see if that 5-3-2 stuff is true are

1.  He's trying to put his faith in experience and the older heads 

2.  He's trying to get the sack 

3.  He's a complete idiot

Whatever his reasoning it would be an absolutely stupid decision if true.  Becoming clearer by the day that he's not up to the job.

h

University professor of football Paul Merson has just said tomorrows match will be a cricket score ...........................How ??? 235 for 5 totally impossible f***ing inbred mug

my ears may have decieved me and it may just have been me  being paranoid about the media hate for us, but I thought he said if we open this game up it'll be a cricket score then added "I hope" at the end of it. Shouldn't criticise anybody in a job while he can't do his properly. A tv presenter who can't pronounce the simplest of names and is generally inarticulate.

"I before e except after c".

Imagine.

Heard this too from a pretty reliable source

So that's.. what?

Elliot

Mbemba - Colo - Dummett

Janmaat - - - - - - - - - - - - - Colback

Sissoko - Tiote - Anita*

Cisse - ???

probably Gouffran*

who even fills the blank?  de Jong in behind?

Had it been Thauvin where Anita is, and Haidara where Colback is.. it might just be crazy enough to work

edit: Tiote is injured? Shows how much I've been following us recently

Colback as wingback ffs :lol: :lol:

Elliot

Mbemba - Colo - Dummett

Janmaat                                  Colback

Sissoko - Anita - Marveaux

De Jong - Cisse

?

Saw that same team speculated. We'd get ruined.

so maybe something more like....?

Elliot

Mbemba - Colo - Dummett

Janmaat - -Anita -Sissoko - Tiote - -  Colback

De Jong

Cisse

pack the midfield and give sissoko the job of breaking when we win the ball with support from out wide?

looks grim whatever way you look at it, and if you were going to play such a system why the fuck would you be so stupid as to leave mitrovic on the bench :lol:

There is a very good write up in true faith this morning explaining how klopps tactics work best against teams that prefer a slow build up and have a leaky defence, and the best tactics to use against it is long ball counter attacking we're screwed.

There is a very good write up in true faith this morning explaining how klopps tactics work best against teams that prefer a slow build up and have a leaky defence, and the best tactics to use against it is long ball counter attacking we're screwed.

I think most coaches tactics work best against teams with leaky defences  :lol:

I think I will go see Bridge of Spies instead of watching the game

Any team with pace kills us.. so thats just about every team in the Prem.

We should protest the Premier League for turning it into a 100 metre sprint.. Other countries like to play a bit and pass the ball around, ours is a case of who can run down the other end the fastest. They call Gareth Bale Forest Gump in spain  :lol:

Imagine.

I'm absolutely ok with that since I think the only way to avoid a hammering is if we park the bus. We'll still get beat but there's no point in trying to outgun Liverpool with a bunch of heartless midgets.

we can't go toe to toe with them, they'd kill us

we can't park the bus, we can't do it

so god knows what we do, Gini for me needs a kick up the arse, perez will get lost in a game like this tbf and mitro is the one i'd have in to hold it up.

either way 0-5 or 0-8  :yikes: