Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

Just seen result at Southampton...shitting hell... Worried Subway-chomping-Sturridge may have a boot-off/toes exposed. :yikes:

I guess a good manager can get the most out of an average squad. Who knew?

Klopp is not a good manager, he is a great manager.  I completely get your sentiment though.  Look at the dross we have had here and it explains an awful lot. 

That result (and performance by all accounts) is impressive.  I honestly think we are on for the largest ever away victory this weekend.  Hopefully that will be the end of McClaren because this is really not going to be pretty.

I had a tenner on Liverpool -2 at 9/2.  Was 5/1 on Monday.  I was surprised it didn't go shorter?

Seriously considering topping up and having a bit more at -3.  May as well earn some money off the back of our shambolic performances. 

We'll probably lose 2-0, without registering a shot and having 20% possession.  No positives to take and I lose my money.

This is exactly the kind of game we'll avoid defeat in. On the telly against a top side, the players will be playing out of their skin in this and the Spurs games only to go on and lose at home to Villa after them. See the Chelsea game for an example, followed that with defeats to Sheffield Wednesday and Watford.

Things have got so bad that I actually just find myself laughing about the whole thing now. Even the Palace result didn't anger me as much as I imagined it would, which was very surprising, as I have harboured many thoughts of maiming Alan Pardew.

I just marvelled and was genuinely in awe of how bad we are. It's comical. I'm beginning to want the players and club to suffer further humiliation, because the whole setup really doesn't deserve any better. Top to bottom an absolute disgrace.

Liverpool are on the up with Klopp, sneaking up the table, and really beginning to play some outrageous stuff. Of course they will now be turning up with both Benteke and Sturridge fit, and Origi beginning to fire. I mean this club is just cursed.

I know people were kidding around but I actually think it will be Armageddon this weekend, as on a serious note I really do feel they will go into double figures against us. We are at our lowest, and are playing in front of fans that will be on the edge. We are bad enough as it is at building play, and these guys press like mad under Klopp. It will be a massacre.

Hopefully it will start the process of something changing. Charnley has to be the first guy out and then at this point Carr has to go, due to his allergy to pace and athleticism. McClaren I have some sympathy for, but he must be flung out with the trash as well really.

This is exactly the kind of game we'll avoid defeat in. On the telly against a top side, the players will be playing out of their skin in this and the Spurs games only to go on and lose at home to Villa after them. See the Chelsea game for an example, followed that with defeats to Sheffield Wednesday and Watford.

Normally I'd agree, but I can't see it this time unless McClaren makes major changes. Liverpool are managed by a genius and full of exactly the kind of flair/strength/pace that we look clueless against.

Did you see them pressing against City and Southampton? They will ruin us so badly. We can't pass the ball as it is!

If they don't score at least 5 I will be truly amazed. I'm expecting at least a couple more than 5.

Don't worry lads, we've got Williamson back.

the worst thing is that I have more faith in Williamson than Colo atm, and I dont rate Williamson.

Could this be a record game? we could be the first team in the premiership to concede 10 goals.