Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Pretty much a joke how little he bothered to press to get the ball. Same with Wijnaldum.

When you watch the contrast from others going off to how that pair stroll about, its no wonder we've had a hard time in matches.

Pretty much a joke how little he bothered to press to get the ball. Same with Wijnaldum.

When you watch the contrast from others going off to how that pair stroll about, its no wonder we've had a hard time in matches.

His lack of closing down was disgusting. Fresh legs, no excuse.

Clearly blessed with raw talent, hence why Liverpool bought him in the first place but for me, who looks abundantly clear is that he does not posses the attitude, desire or mental capability to be a top player. Hence why he's now 24 and struggling to get into one of the worst teams in the league. Now he's clearly not a grafter, and thats okay as some players aren't, but theres no excuse for coming on a sub and shirking all defensive responsibility. Strolled about and didn't even get close to tracking his man when we're battling for a point. Get fucked.

Guest neesy111

I have been appalled by his defensive work but him or Colback? Think I'd have him. Might create us the goal that keeps us up.

I'd rather take colback and actually not leave our defence without protection time and time again.

I have been appalled by his defensive work but him or Colback? Think I'd have him. Might create us the goal that keeps us up.

I'd rather take colback and actually not leave our defence without protection time and time again.

I see what you're saying but a lot of the time Colback is useless in all aspects of the game. Even today, he scored but he was still absolutely dick butter.