Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

3 hours ago, Weezertron said:

I hope his availability doesn't drag on in the summer, just for us to sign him back on the last day because we couldn't secure our CM targets.

Steady on, we haven't finished worrying about Champion's League qualification yet. This story is supposed to launch on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Given the injury concerns he could well have been playing tomorrow if he hadn’t left…

We've achieved CL football without him regardless.

He always lacked in maturity, lacked in overall work ethic and lacked in the brains department.

Swansea got the best of him without doubt, but even that was a fleeting moment over a whole career. He had a few decent games here but it was mostly gash.

He’s not outgoing or articulate enough to make a career out of punditry, he’ll be given a crack at it I’m sure but wouldn’t hold much hope.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Can see Leicester going in for him.

Good shout in the Tielemans role. Wonder if they fancy Hayden in the Ndidi and Hendrick in the Maddison positions too. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Wasn't he wanting to go to Turkey at one point? He'd be perfect for that Istanbul upstart whose name escapes me which has lots of faded/jaded 'stars'. The one that has 50 year old Emre, etc.