Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope this lad stays. Good professional and would tear it up in the championship. Rafa clearly rates him and is obviously one of the players he needs to stay.

I think there will be a number of Premier league clubs making offers though.

If anyone can convince him to stay it's Rafa, one season in the championship won't wreck his career and he'll be back in the Premier League before the World Cup if the England team is on his mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

Absolutely superb signing and he will tear up the Championship if he stays. Some of his decision making is crap like but he is a constant threat and never stops. My player of the season :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Out of all of them I think Townsend is the most likely to stay and would do very well in the Championship.

I've absolutely done a 180 turn on him like. He's got two great feet and decent set pieces as well. He's one of the few players we absolutely must keep hold of.

Townsend was a different level today. Part of me hopes he goes to the Euro's as he clearly deserves it over Walcott, however if he goes his stock will rise massively and I think he will be snapped up by a Stoke, Everton or Southampton.

He'll be one I'll be genuinely sad to see leave and to be fair the Championship is way below where he should be.  If the 8 million relegation buy out clause is true then it's a great piece of business for someone, wish him all the best.

Cheers Andros :thup:

Actually really will be gutting if he goes. Finally someone with a bit of spark, pace, tenacity and talent to go with it. Seems like a good bloke, too. Finally someone who's fit to lace Hatem's boots.

Enjoyed himself today. Won't have done himself any harm for the euros. Hope he is in.

Will have a slew of offers. Think he might stay if Rafa does.  Will certain see a lot of players open to staying if Rafa does.