Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Rafa signs on, and Andros stays, I think that'll be a huge sign to all we are expecting to bounce straight back up and I doubt many others that we want to keep, head out the door. At the end of the day that's what's important really, keeping the players we want to, while letting the others go. Right now I think Rafa has a good idea who he wants to hang on to, another reason to hope he's still here come the start of 2016/17.

Has probably played too well to end up in the Championship.

Fair point, but he knew what he was letting himself in for. He'll tear shit up next season though.

He's been really fantastic for us like, think he's proven a hell of a lot of people (me) wrong

I think I just lazily assumed he had one trick to cut inside and shoot but he's got so much more than that. Hope he stays but think he'll be the one most likely to go

He's been great for us and, wow, what a shot on him. I did rate him, but he's still exceeded my expectations. Definitely one to keep if it is possible.

He was also prepared to come and graft for our bunch of losers, so all credit to the lad. I hope he stays, but will still wish him all the best if he doesn't.

Media outlets reporting it and now betting suspended.

Unbelievable, what has he done to warrant this?

A few consolation goals and a free kick against Palace where the keeper should have saved it?

Mags were outside the relegation zone in January before he signed for them

All Townsend's fault.

I think what deal could be made for him is going out on loan next season to someone in the Prem. Ideally we then get promoted and he returns the year after.

Guest antz1uk

i don't think he'll leave at all, he looks really happy to be getting game time, got himself in the provisional squad and no world cup or euros to worry about after next season. he could storm the championship and come up an even better player, if for some reason we don't get promoted then he could look at leaving for the following world cup year.