Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looked better than I gave him credit for in the past to be honest. Wouldn't say I'm totally convinced by him but there were some encouraging signs.

Aarons is the better left winger like, no doubt in my mind. Ignoring fitness issues.

Aarons is a better left winger, Based on what 2 games ?

Looked better than I gave him credit for in the past to be honest. Wouldn't say I'm totally convinced by him but there were some encouraging signs.

Aarons is the better left winger like, no doubt in my mind. Ignoring fitness issues.

Aarons is a better left winger, Based on what 2 games ?

Well in fairness in those two games he's scored half the amount of PL goals that Townsend has his entire career to date.

But just a feeling about the lad really, the way he can beat people and go past them with ease, if he stays fit and gets the opportunity I think he'll be the better player.

Townsend has 5 prem goals, doesn't he?  Does sound a bit pathetic when you read it back :lol: but he has been a cup player and been on loan in the Championship a fair bit.  No idea what his stats are like elsewhere.

Aarons has 1 prem goal and 1 in the league cup.  Good maths from you, Mojo :lol:

Townsend has 5 prem goals, doesn't he?  Does sound a bit pathetic when you read it back :lol: but he has been a cup player and been on loan in the Championship a fair bit.  No idea what his stats are like elsewhere.

Aarons has 1 prem goal and 1 in the league cup.  Good maths from you, Mojo :lol:

ach i was just being facetious really, pointing out the lad has potential, the stats don't mean anything of course because if aarons continues with his current injury record then he's probably never going to get 5 goals

i rate aarons, a lot, i think he's a very talented young player who could achieve more than townsend imho but i'm always prepared to be wrong

I like Aarons.  But he seemed to have a few good games, then got injured over and over again.  Since he's been back, I'm yet to see anything that great from him.  But he has been playing left back/left wing back.  So it would be unfair to judge.  He played pretty well on Saturday, once he had settled down.  Still think he should play higher up the pitch, mind.

He shoots on target from range, can't really remember the last time i thought, whoa this might be a goal as someone winds to larry one from 25 yards.

Like him, good player imo.

Early signs I think (and hope) he's going to prove me entirely wrong about how I judged him as a player.

Might not get the chance mind as we'll probably keep losing every week and be relegated.

He shoots on target from range, can't really remember the last time i thought, whoa this might be a goal as someone winds to larry one from 25 yards.

Cabs.

Is it bad I thought you meant Cabella and started to laugh?

Cabs.

I kinda meant after him, i should have made that clearer tbf, What is it two years now since he left, well until this lad joined.

Early signs I think (and hope) he's going to prove me entirely wrong about how I judged him as a player.

Might not get the chance mind as we'll probably keep losing every week and be relegated.

Dunno what it is, he just looks the part. He might give it away but he just doesn't look weapons grade shit like Obertan or a weakling like Cabella/Thauvin.