C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Lose a player to injury = complete meltdown, no style of play, gone to complete rat s*** defensively, players looking bereft of confidence, tactically clueless, bizarre subs and sticking with players who clearly have been out of form for months.  It's eeire  :lol:

Nope, it's the Pardew Pig Shit Pattern. Can rely on it like Greenwich mean time.

This is glorious. I couldn't give a fuck about us, I just really want Palace to struggle and this fraud to be shown up for making me hate football.

The media will still ride him even if they finish 17th because he saved their little club from relegation and they've got no money but he still managed it. He steadied the ship and all that bollocks.  We know we're right, the media will NEVER accept it :lol:

Episode 3 of Behind the Badge is online now, btw: http://www.nbcsports.com/video/event/behind-badge Thoroughly enjoyed hate-watching it earlier. So many delightful moments of smug pseudo-intellectualism by old pencil lips.

However, the highlight for me (apart from them being stuffed 4-0 by City) was undoubtedly the end where the silver fox

tells the camera crew that "it's good, in a way, that your programme has been here through this period. If we'd been winning two or three games, you might not have had much to film at all. But this is a rocky patch for us so it's been interesting for you to see that."  Indeed it has, Alan, indeed it has.

"I've been amazed by some of the decisions I haven't had where at Newcastle I would have got them."

:spit:

I was just wondering if it's cos of him, we've had shite decisions for years now. Can only remember the Stoke game where a game changing dodgy decision went in our favour then it's a while before that. No Alan, you wouldn't (in fact didn''t) get those decisions here.

Guest firetotheworks

"I've been amazed by some of the decisions I haven't had where at Newcastle I would have got them."

:lol:

Love how everyone except us will be like 'Ah right, that definitely happened'

Even if we got relegated I'd want him to stay. He gets us, we shouldn't easily forget how important that is. Injuries have been horrendous this season, he's built a good side. Our first team is as good as leicester's but we never have our first team out and they've had no injuries all season. I refuse to believe our luck won't change. It has to.

Guest firetotheworks

Even if we got relegated I'd want him to stay. He gets us, we shouldn't easily forget how important that is. Injuries have been horrendous this season, he's built a good side. Our first team is as good as leicester's but we never have our first team out and they've had no injuries all season. I refuse to believe our luck won't change. It has to.

They even have their own Ian W :lol:

:lol:  Funny, I don't remember that, luckily we've got that gobshite to tell us about it and it must have happened because he said it did.