C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Hahaha what a first class bell-end that man is.

One win in 4 months and all is forgiven because hey, lets face it, little old Palace are punching above their weight. He's taking them down next season and im gonna laugh myself a hernia.

“He told me to warm up, then we used all three substitutes, so I sat on the bench again. Five minutes later, he told me to warm up again so I told him there was no substitutes left. He just said: ‘Oh, sorry’.

:lol:

Creasing at this :lol:

“He told me to warm up, then we used all three substitutes, so I sat on the bench again. Five minutes later, he told me to warm up again so I told him there was no substitutes left. He just said: ‘Oh, sorry’.

Who said this

[emoji38]

Creasing at this[emoji38]

Who said this

Chung

Just been reminded if this and I don't think there's a vine that makes me cringe more

I think, if Benitez would do that, everybody here would say „what a legend”, „please stay” etc. But he won’t do that, because he is not a narcissistic cunt.

Just been reminded if this and I don't think there's a vine that makes me cringe more

I'm seeing Sue Sylvester from Glee in that image, even the horrible personality and misplaced arrogance are a match.

The way were run was perfect for someone like Pardew. Everything about us gave him all the excuses under the sun for his own failings.

Now he'll get found out, and is being found out. The big fall when it happens will be all the more sweeter for us who were doubted, ridiculed and told we're delusional. Told that a scum bag like Pardew is the best we can hope for.

I can't wait for when it all falls around his ears, the man is an utter arsehole.

I was waiting to hear what Paul Merson had to say about the issue. Now I realise we were all wrong.

Not one of them with any knowledge of the situation whatsoever. Saying sackpardew.com should move on, still persisting with the thing about us hating Londoners, 5th place mentioned etc. :lol:

I was waiting to hear what Paul Merson had to say about the issue. Now I realise we were all wrong.

Not one of them with any knowledge of the situation whatsoever. Saying sackpardew.com should move on, still persisting with the thing about us hating Londoners, 5th place mentioned etc. :lol:

I really have no idea why I watch this programme. No mention of his current run either.