C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He has a record of boom bust cycles, someone else will bring him in needing a boom when they're worried about relegation and sack him once it goes to s***, hopefully it'll be Sunderland.

The mackems despise Pardew.

I reckon if he gets binned off by Palace that'll be the end of him as a top flight manager. He'll end up back at Charlton or summat.

Charlton fans absolutely hate him. Did the same thing with them, played desperate, clueless hoofball and constantly lied about it.

He has a record of boom bust cycles, someone else will bring him in needing a boom when they're worried about relegation and sack him once it goes to s***, hopefully it'll be Sunderland.

The mackems despise Pardew.

All the better but surely they love the man who let them win the derby without much of a fight for years on end.

I reckon if he gets binned off by Palace that'll be the end of him as a top flight manager. He'll end up back at Charlton or summat.

Aye I'd put money on this being the last season he manages in the PL.

Wishful thinking sadly. Tim sherwood managed Spurs and villa recently enough.

Aye I'd put money on this being the last season he manages in the PL.

Nah, he'll manage in PL again.

Who is that story from? Says Joey but surely not Joey Barton?

It's the guy who used to be stadium announcer at West Ham. There are two blokes who've written books about their time at the club, the other was the kit man, both of whom thought Pardew was a complete cunt and weren't shy about saying so.

Original post here:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95667.msg5782762/topicseen.html#msg5782762

I've so missed this kind of patter about our players!

I hope Boro hammer them tomorrow!

Imagine that - actually wanting the boro to beat anyone. But you're right, would love it if they turn over Pardew tomorrow to heap the pressure on him and his Super - Super Al fan brigade at Palace.