C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "The first half was difficult on the sideline. We talked about putting them under pressure but in the first period we did not start well.

"We worked hard and defended well but we should have put more pressure on Liverpool. But they are a good team. Two set plays though, that is not us.

"We have to tighten up on that area. Our centre-backs are good but they got done. It is something we have to work on.

"In the second half, the game hinged on key moments. There were some penalty decisions which I thought were tight. We had a tight one last season with the same referee."

The bits in bold :lol: It's such goddam delicious cake when it's not your manager but with fans who mocked you for hating him.

:lol: Love that the general public appear to be cottoning on for the most part.

Did some dipshit on BT actually say that he needs to get back on the run he was on before the international break? Like the what was it, three(?) games undefeated was the rule rather than the exception for the past year. :lol:

I know Brighton are rivals this season but I still want them to go up with us. Rankles me to this day that we sacked Hughton to appoint this cunt. Not that Hughton was the world's greatest manager or anything, but he was a sound bloke and far better manager than that fraud.

Hughton's showing himself to be one of the best lower league managers out there like. A lot got made of us easily bouncing straight back up but I think he's showing now that we got very lucky with him being in charge.

How PFM's get the jobs but this guy gets overlooked is beyond me. Steve Bruce is doing well for Villa, but surely they should have been looking at Hughton? Pearson keeps getting mentioned for being experience in this division, yet Hughton brought us up when we were in turmoil, and did the same for Norwich but no-one is shouting his name.

Hughton's showing himself to be one of the best lower league managers out there like. A lot got made of us easily bouncing straight back up but I think he's showing now that we got very lucky with him being in charge.

I wonder how Hughton's record stacks up against the potential England manager elect when it comes to local derbies? Hmmm, let me think....

How PFM's get the jobs but this guy gets overlooked is beyond me. Steve Bruce is doing well for Villa, but surely they should have been looking at Hughton? Pearson keeps getting mentioned for being experience in this division, yet Hughton brought us up when we were in turmoil, and did the same for Norwich but no-one is shouting his name.

He didn't take Norwich up.

Guest firetotheworks

:thup: The bloke's an unsung hero in my eyes and always will be.

:thup: The bloke's an unsung hero in my eyes and always will be.

Yep, I'd love to see Brighton get promoted. Got all the time in the world for Hughton

His crowing about the referee today is proper Pardew, he reminds me of Ned Flanders describing the Bible and "the stuff that contradicts the other stuff". He really will say anything that he thinks makes him look better at that specific moment, and nobody ever ever ever pulls him on it.

Going on about the penalty that Liverpool got last year and it being the same ref, this is what he said after that game: "I saw the referee, he wasn’t giving it. That touch doesn’t warrant the dive he makes – and it’s the dive that makes the linesman’s mind up."

So a) it was mainly the striker's fault for diving, the striker who he since signed and had playing up front today,

and b) it's then the linesman's fault because the referee wasn't going to give it,

but he wanted the same referee withdrawn from the game today because of that. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've got to admit that that sort of thing is what makes it quite interesting to take up hating him as a hobby. It takes a little bit of digging to get there, but if you can be arsed, the rewards are there to be reaped. Some day it'll all come out and in one glorious moment I'll both see my day and realise I've wasted a bit of my life.

I've got to admit that that sort of thing is what makes it quite interesting to take up hating him as a hobby. It takes a little bit of digging to get there, but if you can be arsed, the rewards are there to be reaped. Some day it'll all come out and in one glorious moment I'll both see my day and realise I've wasted a bit of my life.

:lol:

I think the majority of people - outside of arselicking pundits and the odd columnist - have wised up to Pardew and his nonsense. There's simply absolutely nothing to go on if you're claiming that he's a good manager. Plus there's the stuff like the cup final dance, etc, that reaffirm his status as being an absolute bellend above all else. Our fifth place in 2012 was long enough ago now for it not to be mentioned with the same regularity as it was previously.