C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I love how a large percentage of West Brom fans are prepared to suffer 8 more games under this cunt just so he doesn't get a handsome payoff...he's got an uncanny ability to make fans of his teams not give a fuck about results like  :lol:

They get it the poor sods. I almost feel for them now. :lol:

Not a chance would they have been that cut adrift under Pulis. Even an extra 5-6 points would have had them at least battling. If you get rid of Pulis you go for a change in style...not Alan fucking Pardew.

What is front foot fret if not a change from Tony Pulis? This place is so biased sometimes. The way you talk, you'd think Pardew doesn't try to get his teams playing good football.

It’s cracking that they’re basically down, but there’s some decent people at that club.

That said, whoever Decided it was an astute move sacking Pulis and putting the king in the seat needs to fucked in the centre circle at full time on the last game of the season and banished from the game altogether

if i was a west brom fan, i'd want answers from the boardroom as to who suggested pardew as manager - and on what basis.

shocking appointment.

happy as it increased our chances of staying up by 33%.

In fairness to them he was their 14th choice. Not sure what put the other 13th off like.

I love how a large percentage of West Brom fans are prepared to suffer 8 more games under this cunt just so he doesn't get a handsome payoff...he's got an uncanny ability to make fans of his teams not give a fuck about results like  :lol:

They get it the poor sods. I almost feel for them now. :lol:

Yep, I work with a few of them and it's no fun taking the piss anymore its that bad for them  :lol:

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

Understand #wbafc have no imminent plans to change head coach, despite 4-1 home defeat to #lcfc and 6 straight Prem losses. Bosses feel same as before Saturday - that sacking Pardew now won’t improve remote chances of staying up, would be costly, and still no obvious replacement.

7:34 pm · 11 Mar 2018

Doesn't look like the king will receive a pay off :lol:

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

Understand #wbafc have no imminent plans to change head coach, despite 4-1 home defeat to #lcfc and 6 straight Prem losses. Bosses feel same as before Saturday - that sacking Pardew now won’t improve remote chances of staying up, would be costly, and still no obvious replacement.

Doesn't look like the king will receive a pay off [emoji38]

Hopefully the fans turn on the prick asap now to try and get him to resign. Fucking bellend.

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

Hopefully the fans turn on the prick asap now to try and get him to resign. Fucking bellend.

Nah he needs to be forced to own this relegation, man.

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

Oh no, I mean we've seen there's no way he walks from a pay packet therefore why not add a nice bit toxic anti pards fervour into the mix for the last 8 games? I want to see his tears again.

Rob Dorsett

@RobDorsettSky

Oh no, I mean we've seen there's no way he walks from a pay packet therefore why not add a nice bit toxic anti pards fervour into the mix for the last 8 games? I want to see his tears again.

Ahhhh reet aye I see :thup:

if he is still in the job by the time West Brom come to SJP, already relegated and we are safe, could see the c*** in tears again or he does something stupid like pick a fight with someone and then Diame interferes and absolutely spears him in the dugout or something.

What a day that will be. us and West Brom fans uniting in our hate for the s*** grey hair donkey.

One of his pals (Jamie Redknapp) spouting shite for him - unbelievable!

Alan Pardew is bearing the brunt of the criticism for West Brom’s disastrous campaign. The truth is any manager would have struggled.

The rot set in a year ago. Since last March, West Brom have won three of their 39 Premier League games.

With an average age of 29, West Brom’s team is one of the oldest in the division, with a chronic lack of pace. They look like the slowest team in the league.

It may take relegation to build a younger, quicker team. West Brom could sack Pardew but they will find it hard to get a better manager in the Championship.

It may take relegation to build a younger, quicker team. West Brom could sack Pardew but they will find it hard to get a better manager in the Championship.

Honestly, man.  What a load of shit.  Totally ignoring that Carvahal came from the championship but is getting a tune out of Swansea’s squad.