C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

That’s an amazing read and should be pinned to the desk of every chairman’s desk even contemplating hiring the c*** of a fraud.

Not at all, any chairman who is so clueless about football that he thinks hiring Pards is a good idea, deserves everything he gets.

No one deserves Pardew (even the mackems) and we all know most chairmen are clueless by default.

Knowing our luck Pardew would be their Keegan; made for each other and all clicks in love to place. Probably gets them back in the PL with consecutive promotions, just in time to take six points and relegate us after Rafa's finally gotten sick of Ashley and left. 'Careful what you wish for'...

Comes at something when we are all surprised/pleased when we read an article stating the obvious.

It's just a shame the rest of the southern press hasn't caught up.

Even at the weekend Charlie Nicholas said he felt sorry for Pardew. The mind boggles.

Think if all the journos stopped praising him eventhough he's s***, the fun will stop actually. What we need is just a couple of these high-profile pundits, especially those who are exposed to the media on a daily basis, to say he's s*** and one of his loyal supporter say he isn't. Get that debate rolling on forever and at least some people will understand how pathetic he is as a manager.

But to be honest, his last two jobs have really hit his reputation bad. Fair enough at Palace, it was the winless run that caught up with him. But at West Brom, everything is falling apart. Taxi-gate, the Chris Brunt row, the handshake snub he had after substituting his best player and the cringe interview he had following up to that incident. Ultimately, a relegation on his CV would be the icing on the cake but won't be the end of him.

Comes at something when we are all surprised/pleased when we read an article stating the obvious.

It's just a shame the rest of the southern press hasn't caught up.

Even at the weekend Charlie Nicholas said he felt sorry for Pardew. The mind boggles.

Think if all the journos stopped praising him eventhough he's s***, the fun will stop actually. What we need is just a couple of these high-profile pundits, especially those who are exposed to the media on a daily basis, to say he's s*** and one of his loyal supporter say he isn't. Get that debate rolling on forever and at least some people will understand how pathetic he is as a manager.

But to be honest, his last two jobs have really hit his reputation bad. Fair enough at Palace, it was the winless run that caught up with him. But at West Brom, everything is falling apart. Taxi-gate, the Chris Brunt row, the handshake snub he had after substituting his best player and the cringe interview he had following up to that incident. Ultimately, a relegation on his CV would be the icing on the cake but won't be the end of him.

It’ll be the second relegation on his cv at that.

Read something today where he apparently criticised Megson for steadying the ship so much before he went there as it "stole his thunder" :lol: :lol:

You're going to have to link me mate. I know I'll be furious reading it but I've I've got to see it  :lol:

Read something today where he apparently criticised Megson for steadying the ship so much before he went there as it "stole his thunder" :lol: :lol:

You're going to have to link me mate. I know I'll be furious reading it but I've I've got to see it  :lol:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/03/20/gary-megson-west-brom-too-quick-to-accept-premier-league-fate/

Megson, who twice won promotion to the Premier League with Albion, returned to the club as Pulis’s assistant last summer, following the departure of Dave Kemp.

He then steered the Baggies to draws against Tottenham and Newcastle while as caretaker – a role he believes the board should have let him keep for longer.

“There was a bit of bounce about the place,” said Megson. “I thought they should have left it a bit.

“If we had played the next Saturday and been beaten 7-0 than I would be on my bike.

“It had changed a bit. Had I been in charge of the club, as the chairman or owner, I would have thought ‘just leave that, there is no need to do anything yet’.

“It might have got better, it might have got worse. The club made their choice.

"Alan (Pardew) even rang me up to thank me for what I'd done as caretaker and said: ‘you’ve stolen my thunder a little bit’.

“Usually when you go in as a new manager you are picking it up from something that has gone on. But at Albion the lift had already started.

“They have made decisions and quite a few over the season which in my view are the wrong ones."

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/03/20/gary-megson-west-brom-too-quick-to-accept-premier-league-fate/

Megson, who twice won promotion to the Premier League with Albion, returned to the club as Pulis’s assistant last summer, following the departure of Dave Kemp.

He then steered the Baggies to draws against Tottenham and Newcastle while as caretaker – a role he believes the board should have let him keep for longer.

“There was a bit of bounce about the place,” said Megson. “I thought they should have left it a bit.

“If we had played the next Saturday and been beaten 7-0 than I would be on my bike.

“It had changed a bit. Had I been in charge of the club, as the chairman or owner, I would have thought ‘just leave that, there is no need to do anything yet’.

"Alan (Pardew) even rang me up to thank me for what I'd done as caretaker and said: ‘you’ve stolen my thunder a little bit’.

“Usually when you go in as a new manager you are picking it up from something that has gone on. But at Albion the lift had already started.

“They have made decisions and quite a few over the season which in my view are the wrong ones."

Cheers. :thup:

I'm constantly staggered at how much of an utter cunt the bloke is. Literally every single story, anecdote, interview or soundbite relating to him makes him look even worse than he did the day before. Can't wait to piss on his grave.

Jesus Christ - he never fails! Utter wank-splash!

They were fools for getting rid of Pulis for Pardew. At least Pulis is half decent at what he does even if the football is poor. I don't think they'd have been cut adrift if they'd kept him anyway.

IMO they were perfectly entitled to want better than Pulis, I wouldn't wish Pulis' brand of functional but deathly staying up with no ambition for long on any club really. They had bought players to play better football too The problem was the stupidity of appointing Pardew.

They were fools for getting rid of Pulis for Pardew. At least Pulis is half decent at what he does even if the football is poor. I don't think they'd have been cut adrift if they'd kept him anyway.

IMO they were perfectly entitled to want better than Pulis, I wouldn't wish Pulis' brand of functional but deathly staying up with no ambition for long on any club really. They had bought players to play better football too The problem was the stupidity of appointing Pardew.

Exactly. Replacing Pulis was fine, replacing with someone worse, wasn't.

Exactly. Replacing Pulis was fine, replacing with someone worse, wasn't.

Presumably they bought into the bollocks about Pardew playing front foot attacking football or whatever the fuck it is?

In which case the owners are complete idiots.  Would have only required watching a few games to know it wasn't the case.

Presumably they bought into the bollocks about Pardew playing front foot attacking football or whatever the fuck it is?

In which case the owners are complete idiots.  Would have only required watching a few games to know it wasn't the case.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"My best teams play on the front foot and try and put teams under pressure," said Pardew

"Sometimes they get a bloody nose doing that and that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom. And ultimately, hopefully along that line, we can get up to sort of 1.5, 1.7 points a game"

Guest firetotheworks

I was just listening to The Totally Football Show earlier and I had no idea that the Technical Director at WBA is supposedly Pardew's best friend. :lol:

RIP WBA