C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

37 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Christ I just read the comments under these quotes on one of those shit NUFC banter pages facebook is desperate for me to like. :anguish:

Was just coming here to say this, what on earth? :lol:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Every single time this wanker gives an interview I’m always perplexed by the revisionism that takes place with Pardew. It’s always something like “this will be an unpopular opinion but given the circumstances Pardew did a good job”. Go fuck yourself. 

I hate the 'didnt spend much' line when it comes to that team. We didn't need to because Carr was a great scout and jumped on clauses quickly. Cabaye £4m, Tiote £3.5m, Santon £5m, Ben Arfa £5m, Ba Free, Cisse £10m. 

That's 6 key players from the 5th place team for around £25m. Even then that was crazy. It's not like those players overachieved either, they were very good players. When you pad that with Krul, Coloccini and Jonas who were great that year, we were only a top centre-back and right-back away from top 3 really. Add Debuchy 18 months earlier for example and that probably gets us there. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

Was just coming here to say this, what on earth? :lol:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Fuck me ragged.

The man who turned his surname into a verb on Tyneside - players having their talents recede through mismanagement will never be anything but being 'Pardewed' as far as I'm concerned.

Yep, his lack of bitter criticism means that he doesn't rank with Souness, Allardyce or Bruce.  But ho'way man.

16 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Also, not that individual matches mean shite all tbf - but I'm pretty sure Pardew never won at Arsenal

Tbf I don't think anyone has since Hughton? 

That's one thing we need to start sorting, the record at the big clubs. It's been rank for about 26 years. The record at Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool is pathetic. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

5 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

As if Pardew has friends.

‘Newcastle friends’ :lol:

It’ll be that ex-goalkeeper Rob Elliott or whatever his name was. I’ve buried so much of the trauma that I can’t remember. 

50 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Tbf I don't think anyone has since Hughton? 

That's one thing we need to start sorting, the record at the big clubs. It's been rank for about 26 years. The record at Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool is pathetic. 

It’s garbage. Away from home in the League:

Citeh - last win 1-0, 2000 (Shearer, Tommy Wright in goal?)

Liverpool - last win 2-0, 1994 (Cole and Lee)

Arsenal - last win 1-0, 2009 (Carroll) Win before that 2001.

Chelsea - last win 2-0, 2012 (Cisse x2). Win before that was 1987.

Man Utd - last win 1-0, 2012 (Cabaye) Win before that was 1973.

Spurs - loads of wins at WHL and new WHL - they are the shit bags.

Some of these were talking 1 win in 30, 40 seasons.

Him now speaking good about us doesnt matter. I'll always despise this guy

Who on earth would now call him a decent manager for us? He was an abomination of a manager, and a huge part of the decline in our stature in the period he managed us. He went on awful runs and the quality of football was very poor, espescially considering the talent at his disposal.

There was a massive campaign to get him sacked. Remember sackpardew.com? He would never have left either, were it not for Crystal Palace bailing him out in late 2014.

Also remember, he had a ridiculous excuse for everything.

Not sure, but I think he even blamed the fans for celebrating too much after we conceded a late goal? Also, Science, Notting Hill Carnival, and thank god were not in Europe. The list goes on and on.

Fuck him and everyone who now call him a decent manager or that he was hard done by. Get fucked, fuckers

Edited by Norseman

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Refuse to believe that a single person saying Pardew was a good manager for us on Twitter actually enjoy football or follow it in a really serious fashion 

90% will be the ones who continued to go out of habit throughout the Pardew and Bruce days without any hassle. 

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

It’s garbage. Away from home in the League:

Citeh - last win 1-0, 2000 (Shearer, Tommy Wright in goal?)

Liverpool - last win 2-0, 1994 (Cole and Lee)

Arsenal - last win 1-0, 2009 (Carroll) Win before that 2001.

Chelsea - last win 2-0, 2012 (Cisse x2). Win before that was 1987.

Man Utd - last win 1-0, 2012 (Cabaye) Win before that was 1973.

Spurs - loads of wins at WHL and new WHL - they are the shit bags.

Some of these were talking 1 win in 30, 40 seasons.

Yep. Last season was promising, drawing at 3 and coming close at Liverpool. Really we need to be winning 1-2 of those away and drawing a couple if we're to stay top 4 contenders because we'll not go every season unbeaten in 26 against everyone 8th and below (still mind-blowing how good that was like)

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Any former employee who speaks well of the club gets some adulation online, regardless of their contribution when they actually represented us (just look at Barton). 

The fucking thing with Pardew is that he'd get it anyway. He could come out and say all Geordies are arseholes; you'd still get mouthbreathers on Facebook crowing about finishing 5th.