C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Fucking creasing thinking of how quick everyone was to have their piece when he went on his little run earlier in the season[emoji38]

Why isn't he in line for the England job ffs, how could you look yourself in the mirror?

Yet we hear nothing from those same people in the public eye now. Irritating as fuck.

Fucking creasing thinking of how quick everyone was to have their piece when he went on his little run earlier in the season[emoji38]

Why isn't he in line for the England job ffs, how could you look yourself in the mirror?

Yet we hear nothing from those same people in the public eye now. Irritating as fuck.

One of the guests on FF said he had loads of credit in the bank at Palace. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking creasing thinking of how quick everyone was to have their piece when he went on his little run earlier in the season :lol:

Ian Wright has been very quiet the last 4 months

I would genuinely prefer Palace to go down over Sunderland.

It's not even close. Pardew going down would be probably the funniest thing I've seen in football.

Absolutely. I like being in the same division as Sunderland. Need the derbies.

Originally posted by SuperSuperAL

Yeah he did. When he joined us I looked up his stats there and he broke records 3 years in a row for consecutive losses.

His last full season he managed something like 12 points in 6 months.

This is what he does. He is a managerial equivelent to some strikers who go in stages for goals.

He will have a prolific period then a dry one. Then another prolific one.

He blamed his lack of success at Newcastle because of losing Cabeye and not having full control over signings.

He has both of these things with us so give him a chance to make the team into his own.

We are in a transitional stage and sometimes they are painful. We need to get behind him and stop all of the criticism.

Wright says he is a top guy and the Geordies don't know what they are talking about. Wright says he is a top manager and a good friend.

If he is good enough for wright then he is good enough for me.

In Super Al we trust.

What are your credentials. I have a feeling Wright will know more.

Delusion has hit new highs. We can't be compared to Man Utd. Next you will be saying Van Gall is a bad manager.

The first half of the season was a major positive.

If we had won a couple, lost a couple and done it all season no one would have complained.

It is only because we exceeded our own expectations in the first half of the season that some are looking at it so bad now.

He needs our backing more than ever now. We aren't a plastic Utd fan or a delusional Geordie.

We are different and we will back Super Super Al no matter what.