C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I'm getting excited tbh. Arsenal, Chelsea - out. Palace have a great chance to win the whole thing. If they had a better manager i'd have real hope.

I'm pretty excited for Palace. If we somehow had Benitez and in the FA Cup right now i'd be totally buzzing. Different point completely but you know Rafa won't take the cup competitions lightly. Win the league cup alone and he's arguably the most succesful Newcastle manager in living memory and he'll know it. Can't see us going 5 years - giving Benitez what he needs and not getting a trophy. Can't see it at all.

I'm getting excited tbh. Arsenal, Chelsea - out. Palace have a great chance to win the whole thing. If they had a better manager i'd have real hope.

I'm pretty excited for Palace. If we somehow had Benitez and in the FA Cup right now i'd be totally buzzing. Different point completely but you know Rafa won't take the cup competitions lightly. Win the league cup alone and he's arguably the most succesful Newcastle manager in living memory and he'll know it. Can't see us going 5 years - giving Benitez what he needs and not getting a trophy. Can't see it at all.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Jim-Carrey-Disgusting.gif

I remember being gutted for West Ham when Gerrard scored that last-minute equalizer in the final back when. Not now when I remember who was manager. If he'd won it :anguish:

I remember being particularly delighted for Liverpool's manager.

Fuck off back to the Holmeslice or whatever it's called man ffs. Do us all a favour.

I'm pretty excited for Palace.

Are you some sort of pathetic trolling cunt, or an ironic parody completely lacking in subtlety?

Sake.

wat

wat

What's the problem here? What's wrong with getting feverishly excited about a south London club on a Newcastle forum, whose manager actively made the large majority of our fan base hate football? What's wrong with getting excited about a club whose fans roundly took the piss out of us when said manager won a few games at the start of the season? You bunch of fucking melts.

Guest firetotheworks

*skin crawls off body*