C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

We kind of need this twat to get a win tomorrow, so hopefully next week they have one eye on the final.

I'd rather they lost and we beat them anyway next week. It's a bad state of affairs when we are afraid of a Pardew team being full strength and motivated. I hope they get leathered by Watford tomorrow.

The club will hire those halloween mask fans who said he was back from the dead, give him a 'Fank you, King' banner and get the camera on it.

That was my friend and it was all a joke. Hated pards. Not even a propper fan also

We kind of need this t*** to get a win tomorrow, so hopefully next week they have one eye on the final.

I'd rather they lost and we beat them anyway next week. It's a bad state of affairs when we are afraid of a Pardew team being full strength and motivated. I hope they get leathered by Watford tomorrow.

The worry is that if Watford get ot he final they will play a reserve team (like they did against West Ham) and lose to Sunderland in their PL game

On the plus side, with superinjunctions likely to become obsolete, it should come out in the press very shortly about something I didn't read the forum rules regarding.

Surely the forum rules should have a caveat that if it's bad for Pardle, it's OK?

:facepalm:

Christ, it was a joke, you brain-donor.

You really are a cunt in every thread

How many times did we come from behind to win or even draw under him the last 2 years? Even under McClaren we came back at home to Southampton to draw, Spurs to win, now Benitez to draw with City, Sunderland & Liverpool which we'd never have done under him. Annoying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36065460

Pardew gets his tactics spot on

Palace manager Alan Pardew greeted the final whistle by punching the air in celebration after a well deserved win which justified his decision to rest several first-team players in the 2-0 defeat at Manchester United.

Few Palace fans could have dreamt their team would reach an FA Cup final when Pardew took charge 15 months ago with the Eagles in the relegation zone.

He triggered a revival and secured a top-10 finish last season and has now steered them to within one win of major silverware.

Palace carved out the better chances - Bolasie's power and Wilfried Zaha's boundless energy putting Watford's over-worked defence under pressure.

At the other end, Palace produced a resolute and stubborn defensive performance.

In the first half Damien Delaney collapsed to the ground after taking the full brunt of Jurado's powerful shot. It was typical of their bodies-on-the-line attitude.

What's next?

Pardew returns to Newcastle United next Saturday (15:00 BST) with his Palace side looking to deliver a blow to his old club's chances of staying up.

Funny how the BBC forget to mention his record breaking losing streak this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36065460

Pardew gets his tactics spot on

Palace manager Alan Pardew greeted the final whistle by punching the air in celebration after a well deserved win which justified his decision to rest several first-team players in the 2-0 defeat at Manchester United.

Few Palace fans could have dreamt their team would reach an FA Cup final when Pardew took charge 15 months ago with the Eagles in the relegation zone.

He triggered a revival and secured a top-10 finish last season and has now steered them to within one win of major silverware.

Palace carved out the better chances - Bolasie's power and Wilfried Zaha's boundless energy putting Watford's over-worked defence under pressure.

At the other end, Palace produced a resolute and stubborn defensive performance.

In the first half Damien Delaney collapsed to the ground after taking the full brunt of Jurado's powerful shot. It was typical of their bodies-on-the-line attitude.

What's next?

Pardew returns to Newcastle United next Saturday (15:00 BST) with his Palace side looking to deliver a blow to his old club's chances of staying up.

Funny how the BBC forget to mention his record breaking losing streak this year.

Does it really matter? I mean, while hilarious and annoying that it wasnt mentioned more at the time, he got them safe in the league (just but wahtever) and to a cup final. I'm sure that's more than they expected at the start of the season and most Palace fans will see it as a good season, regardless of if they win the cup or not

Does it really matter? I mean, while hilarious and annoying that it wasnt mentioned more at the time, he got them safe in the league (just but wahtever) and to a cup final. I'm sure that's more than they expected at the start of the season and most Palace fans will see it as a good season, regardless of if they win the cup or not

Time will tell. If they lose the final and finish 16th it's not a great season and their form this year has been atrocious. If they win the cup though.....