C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Also...

'the smug mood (Liverpool fans olé-ing) must have lulled Xabi into a false sense of security, because he retained possession near the corner flag fractionally longer than was prudent. That gave me the opportunity to fly in, and disguise my malicious intent the best I could...

...I expected a yellow and was shown a red. That meant a three match ban, the end of my season. I had let a lot of people down, not least the physios who had give me the chance go make a difference'.'

How about the fans you c***. Also, didn't Keane get fined/banned for similar?

FFS. I defended him on that as didn't think it was a red. But given the position we were in, that was so reckless and selfish and completely proves Shearer even more right in their dispute.

He's been on SSN backing Moyes and alludes to "Jose's points about Einsteins" and states it's ridiculous how managers are judged after four games! No doubt in his mind he was referencing that to his time up here! Wanker!

Pardew's media wankfests are never going away until he gets sacked. It was the same with Fat Sam. It's usually the club fans who get fed up with the diet of abominable defensive football and constant battles against relegation. That life-cycle is usually about two years, so I would imagine by January even the Crystal Palace fans will have had enough.

Anyone else just heard these f***ers on Soccer Saurday wanking Pardew off again. 2 f***ing wins and they're all over him again. "Next England manager" etc etc...

Where have they been for the last 9 months?

Hodgson.  Allardyce.  Pardew.

It does fit tbf.

You wanna get your name down, natural successor.

Anyone else just heard these fuckers on Soccer Saurday wanking Pardew off again. 2 fucking wins and they're all over him again. "Next England manager" etc etc...

It was only Merson to be fair, but I agree with the point. Thompson disagreed with him.

Anyone else just heard these f***ers on Soccer Saurday wanking Pardew off again. 2 f***ing wins and they're all over him again. "Next England manager" etc etc...

It was only Merson to be fair, but I agree with the point. Thompson disagreed with him.

Did he? I was already enraged by the time Merson had finished and was violently typing on here so actually missed what Thompson said. :D

Keeping up the proud tradition of surrendering to the mackems so far. Hopefully some charv will set a pit bull on him on his way out of the ground just to give his trip to the north east something to remember it by.

From our favourite Guardian female journalist

If Sunderland’s faultlines were highlighted by assorted midfield communication breakdowns involving Lee Cattermole and Didier Ndong (comically, Cattermole had to mime the act of taking a thrown in to his bewildered Gabon counterpart) Crystal Palace look increasingly cohesive. Partly attributable to Alan Pardew’s sometimes underrated coaching nous, this also reflects excellent summer recruitment. Losing Scott Dann and Wilfried Zaha to injury last week proved surmountable with the £10m invested on James Tomkins seemingly money well spent. “Palace have bought so well,” David Moyes said. “They’ve sold Yannick Bolasie to fund buying Christian Benteke and Andros Townsend but you’ve got to say ‘good on them’.” Palace’s net summer spend was almost £8m, Sunderland’s nearly £21m. Yet while Pardew would surely recover his money on Benteke and Townsend, will Moyes sell Ndong for his £13.5m cost, let alone recoup the £8m invested in Papy Djilobodji?

That underrated coaching nous which left them 2-0 down against the worst team in the league

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: Continuing to instruct his side to float every set piece to Mike Williamson at the back post for 4 years, despite it never getting anywhere near to working. Underrated coaching nous, that. So underrated in fact that it's actually everyone that doesn't rate it.