C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

If he's sacked before relegation his stock will have taken an absolute hammering. I can't see his next job being in the PL.

Dunno, he's in with the PFM crowd.  Probably do six months talking shite on Sky then back on the merry-go-round.

Can't find anything on google suggesting it's his daughter but found plenty that say they were WAGs of other footballers.

Guess it could be both but I'm not convinced

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/17/10/29B29B1B00000578-0-image-a-7_1434534927471.jpg

Three Irish legends there

That's not the Corr sisters, mate.

This didn't get anywhere near the amount of love it deserved.

That 5th place finish has basically given life support to his career in so much as it's brought him another 3 contracts/pay-offs at Premier League level. Has been living on borrowed time as a PL manager for years now.

Did nothing to ordinarily merit a Premier League job by us in 2010. Did alright with Southampton, what was expected in League 1, plus a cup - but was ultimately canned by them for being a problem. A League 1 side ffs! They clearly didn't see him the right fit to guide them through what they ultimately had planned.

His level at that point was probably Championship. Southampton we're Championship sized club really, but had previously ultimately stunk it out West Ham, and couldn't save Charlton from the drop. So not unexpected for him to get a job at CH level, but PL he struck gold.

His managerial style has consistently started well but ultimately ended in the dressing room and clubs falling into chaos. Now his style hasn't even been able to get a lift from West Brom, but skip 8 months into the chaos. No right minded Premier League club would touch him now.

Even if his next job is in Championship, he needs to have a good few seasons there to elevate his stock back to deserving of a PL job. Promotion, then comfortably staying up, or 2 seasons of survival could probably do it. Restore his respectability to what it was before it went to s*** at West Ham.  Never going to f***ing happen as long as I've a whole in my arse - his whole approach transcends footballing levels and clubs. He could manage in the Northern League and players would get bored of listening to the prick.

Actually hope they beat Huddersfield.

I do in a way because I really fear he is going to be sacked if they don't. But on the other hand a draw would be an okay result and he'd suffer that much more.

I don't kow why he puts himself through it, I'd have f***ed off to Sky for the easy money. Can only assume he doesn't realise his short comings.

There is far more easy money in management than punditry. The payoffs for sackings are huge. Punditry is simply stable and pretty much an old boys' club/echo chamber.

Guest firetotheworks

I think we're probably in a position now where a West Brom win would be the best thing for us. I can't see him lasting much longer any other way. It's just a shame that the only real reason he'll not get relegated, or hasn't more often in the past is because he's so bad that he doesn't make it to the end of the season.

I think we're probably in a position now where a West Brom win would be the best thing for us. I can't see him lasting much longer any other way. It's just a shame that the only real reason he'll not get relegated, or hasn't more often in the past is because he's so bad that he doesn't make it to the end of the season.

Absolutely galling to think that were it not for our saviour Steve Parish, we'd probably be the only other entry on his relegation history at some point.

“I promise our fans this - we aren’t going to settle for a draw anywhere, even against the top teams.”

Says the man who hung Oliver Burke out to dry for not going to the corner and running the clock down for a draw against West Ham.

Aye, you have to, because you're so far up shit's creek from having tried to cling on to 1-0 leads :lol:

“I promise our fans this - we aren’t going to settle for a draw anywhere, even against the top teams.”

Says the man who hung Oliver Burke out to dry for not going to the corner and running the clock down for a draw against West Ham.

Well, getting a 4-0 hiding isn't drawing, soo...

tenor.gif