C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Everyone deserves to to feel the same pain we did IMO.

This is so valid. Only a failure as manager of England will finally shut up his cheerleaders in the national press. I'm already starting to see a few doubts being voiced now that his name is being mentioned as a contender. England will fail obviously, but what's new there? Might as use this opportunity to see him humiliated across the land.

I want him exposed for the fraud we all know he is and the England job would provide the brightest spotlight ever. Still think he sort of got away with it by resigning up here. The shit didn't officially hit the fan among the neutral fans as he walked before being pushed and he's carried that on. I want him broken, I want him punished and I want him to be ridiculed and abused by an entire country for the rest of his miserable life.

Just read that article...Couldn't resist.

Not for the faint hearted.......

When I went to Newcastle we were starting on the wrong foot. I wasn't the popular choice and whenever there was a wobble, the fans reverted to that position

My 'end game' at Newcastle was when we beat Manchester United 3-0 at home. We had a fast mixture of manoeuvring the ball quickly, dangerous set-plays, discipline and power. Now you can say, of course, there wasn't enough of that, but that was what we were aiming for.

It makes my blood boil when pundits on TV, such as Alan Shearer, say 'I'll do it'. He was a top, top striker but he has no coaching qualifications and his only experience as a manager was very brief — when he took Newcastle down into the Championship.

What experience does he have of putting on a session, of building an identity, when every session needs to be about building, creating that identity and taking the players with you?

When I went to Newcastle we were starting on the wrong foot. I wasn't the popular choice and whenever there was a wobble, the fans reverted to that position

My 'end game' at Newcastle was when we beat Manchester United 3-0 at home. We had a fast mixture of manoeuvring the ball quickly, dangerous set-plays, discipline and power. Now you can say, of course, there wasn't enough of that, but that was what we were aiming for.

It makes my blood boil when pundits on TV, such as Alan Shearer, say 'I'll do it'. He was a top, top striker but he has no coaching qualifications and his only experience as a manager was very brief — when he took Newcastle down into the Championship.

What experience does he have of putting on a session, of building an identity, when every session needs to be about building, creating that identity and taking the players with you?

Oh my goodness ...

Identity building sessions..  How about training a team to play Football?, you cunt!

The nerve of the pathetic fraud having a go at Shearer.  At least Shearer was the best at what he did, you were a below average player and now you're a fucking shit manager you utter twat!

'Wrong foot'

'Endgame'

'Fast mixture'

'Building an identity'

More hollow buzzwords from a total fucking fraud.  I used to only wish total pain on him personally, now I wish total pain on everybody who has ever enabled this total fucksocket.

I mean, honestly man.  What a heap of shit. 

FUCK.

:lol: What an imbecile