C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew coming up on SSN after the break, talking about a player...

"He's a player I desperately wanted to take to Noocarsel, but the chief scout told me he wasn't good enough"

???

Must be a player who's doing quite well at the moment. He never talks about Obertan.

"A man with ambitions of becoming a top dog in the top flight"

He better get a move on then, the fackin old cant's 55 years old and his Palace side have won about 5 games this calendar year.

Aye, it wasn't pointed out and I never realized, but Pellegrini is only eight years older than him.

Is it Lallana? He's complained of Graham Carr vetoing that one (For £2M) before. Did Pardew choose Obertan btw? I don't recall.

I cannot remember the exact details it's based on but it's always been assumed he did from what I can remember. On here at least.

He called Alex Ferguson for advice on whether to buy him and Fergie sold him on like a shot. Pards just couldn't resist name dropping otherwise he could probably have dodged any association but he was giving it the old, "my special relationship with Sir Alex means...."

Can you remember that advert about road safety where it shows a women's athletic/olympic career wiped out because she was killed by a car as a child? That's basically what would have happened to Lallana had we signed him for £2m way back when.

:lol:

Can you remember that advert about road safety where it shows a women's athletic/olympic career wiped out because she was killed by a car as a child? That's basically what would have happened to Lallana had we signed him for £2m way back when.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: Perfect.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell. Outstanding.

[emoji38] f***ing hell. Outstanding.

[emoji38]