C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Save your laughter people.

Yeah as horrific as he is he will keep them up this season, then it will obviously turns to shit ofcourse, but that may not help us.

Exactly. He might even keep them up at our expense yet...

"In the clubs I have managed, you are always at the risk of the sack because you are not at a top club and you are going to lose a certain amount of games.

"If you get a (bad) run of games, as Tony has here, you lose your job. That doesn't make him a bad manager. It doesn't make me a bad manager. Sometimes it is about the resilience of the board to stand by you."

Already begging to be kept on after he starts stinking it up  ;D

Guest firetotheworks

The resilience held by us in 2014 features on the SAS's interrogation endurance training video ffs.

Such a blameless fucking scumbag.

Guest neesy111

Really don't know why people think he will 100% keep them up, if they were struggling with Pulis then things really must be crap at least Pulis can organise a defence.

I don't want him out of management until every human being who are into football knows what a useless fraudcunt he is!

The longer we persist with this coward the higher the chance of relegation.  Sack the fraudcunt now even if great Uncle Pisstrough has to take over.

:lol: Imagine being the type of person who causes that.

Really don't know why people think he will 100% keep them up, if they were struggling with Pulis then things really must be crap at least Pulis can organise a defence.

Yup.

They’ll leak goals under Pardew and WBA don’t really have a decent striker that will score enough to get them points when they are conceding 2 or 3 every match.

Pards is Pards

"Sometimes they get a bloody nose doing that and that's what I'll deliver here at West Brom. And ultimately, hopefully along that line, we can get up to sort of 1.5, 1.7 points a game.

"In the clubs I have managed, you are always at the risk of the sack because you are not at a top club and you are going to lose a certain amount of games.

..and somewhere in the backround, Carver is trying to start Windows Office 95 for deeper analysis

"Hopefully somewhere along that line we can get up to 1.5 or 1.7 pts a game”

Yeah, cos you’re a stats guy, Alan...

In the background Carver types BOOBIES and SHELL OIL in his new Casio from WHSmith

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think anyone's 100%. Literally my only reason for thinking they'll stay up is because he's a flukey cunt, particularly when he first arrives at clubs. WBA's quality is nowhere near our's in 2011-15, or Palace's at the time, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he made them worse.

Sort of anticipating this time round Pardew won't be getting his usual 'purple patch' and will lead WBA straight towards relegation. No one cares about WBA either way, such a nothing club. Would appreciate both him and the club fading into obscurity.

http://www.football365.com/news/the-inevitable-rise-and-fall-the-circle-of-pardew

In fact, if someone had quickly sorted out Tony Pulis being airlifted into Swansea City’s Liberty Stadium to attempt a South Walian rescue mission on Wednesday afternoon, we could have applied for November 29 to be recognised as an official PFM Bank Holiday. They could have bunting, chips served on shoulders and pints of wine. Perhaps BeIn Sports would care to host this Tragic Roundabout-themed party?

:lol: