C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Howaythetoon

Poor sods.

Fake tan, fake smile, fake teeth, fake specs, fake football, fake cunt, hope the horrible bastard fails the cunt!

Just been through a few threads catching up and have to say, the club (and board) right now is back to the worst feelings under 'The cunt that called himself King'.

This place is full of discontent and we all know the reason is down to one man but choose to argue about differing opinions of otherwise meaningless import.

The sports media are shameless in their complete lack of effort, just jumping from horse to horse with agenda driven bullshit and never actually examining anything in detail. Too much work, or easier to wind up twitter morons in whatever direction they want to push? Perhaps they even get bonuses on tweet replies, it would certainly explain a lot.

I'm close to the end, the Pardew era nearly broke me. The Rafa era lifted me up and gave me hope again, something to believe in. Can't go through it all again.

At the end of the day, the Ashley era just continues, on and on and on.

Just been through a few threads catching up and have to say, the club (and board) right now is back to the worst feelings under 'The cunt that called himself King'.

This place is full of discontent and we all know the reason is down to one man but choose to argue about differing opinions of otherwise meaningless import.

The sports media are shameless in their complete lack of effort, just jumping from horse to horse with agenda driven bullshit and never actually examining anything in detail. Too much work, or easier to wind up twitter morons in whatever direction they want to push? Perhaps they even get bonuses on tweet replies, it would certainly explain a lot.

I'm close to the end, the Pardew era nearly broke me. The Rafa era lifted me up and gave me hope again, something to believe in. Can't go through it all again.

At the end of the day, the Ashley era just continues, on and on and on.

And yet some still can’t find it within themselves to do or wish for something different in order to get rid of him. It’s a bitter pill but it’s going to take relegation and staying down to see if it dislodges him. Might not, but he is sure as hell not selling while he’s making money out of us in the Premier League and the likes of Dumb and Dumber from the video in the Ayoze thread keep turning up on matchdays.