C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He's right like, we love to buy players from the best teams in Holland then wonder why they disappear when we don't have the ball.

I watch a canny bit of Eredivisie for betting purposes and it's a very entertaining league but it's not known for its grit and determination, which is why I like to bet on it. Sides like PSV basically don't do any defending, just make sure they keep the ball for 70% of the game, and if they do concede, no worries, they'll just get another one in a bit.

That's always been Anita's problem.

Can see him carving out a similar career to the likes of Pulis/Allardyce. Goes to a lower Prem/higher Champ side, upturn in results for about 12-18 months, fans get bored of the football and results downturn, rinse and repeat.

Even has the echoes of fat Sam with the suggestions he should be getting the bigger jobs when the goings good.

You want your head checked if you want a Sunderland win

A Sunderland win would be f***ing majestic tbh. Not that I'm disagreeing with your statement.

If we're too f***ing s*** to get adequate points from a remaining fixture list including Bournemouth (H), Sunderland (H), Norwich (A), Swansea (H), Palace (H) and Villa (A), then so f***ing be it.

:thup:

He looks a beaten man. I know some of you think it is right that he should be saying things like 'we are in a relegation fight' 'we are now looking over our shoulders' and 'West Brom were too aggressive' etc. I do not buy into that. I think it drains our players of even more confidence. One of the things that Pardew gave the players when he first came here, was the confidence to express themselves. He believed in them, told them they were good players, and it worked. I also don't believe that we were totally over achieving. Our good run had started from last January. We won 8 games out of 12, drawing 2 games as well. After 19 games this season we had 29 points. I do not believe you can over achieve for 30 odd games!!! You must be good!!! Our bad run is 10 games, yes an horrific 10 games!!!! but never the less it is still small enough number to believe there may be some mitigating circumstances.

The injuries have been a factor, but what they have exposed is Pardew's lack of tactical flexibility, a plan B. The ability to change tactics with different personnel. Maybe play tighter and more compact, to get some draws in order to squeeze our way closer to 40 points. Then it gives you the platform to play with freedom again. But again I go back to his negative comments now, he is not even vocal on the touchline at the moment. This must affect the players looking at him, unshaven like the other night, as though he has just been to see a shrink!!!! It is almost as if we are suffering a slow lingering death. I do not like his arrogance when things are going well, the constant touting of himself for the England Job etc, but we could do with some of that swagger back now, otherwise I cannot see the players wanting to play for him.

You know after the way they conceded those first three goals and the fact he is now talking relegation, I'm hoping that he goes into defensive Pardew mode, and starts messing with stuff to make the tea more defensive, hopefully hampering Bolasie and Zaha in the process. Perhaps even benching one of them.

Looking forward to it, as that would likely increase the chances of them losing more games.

His presser today man  :lol: :lol:

'If Sam had been in there from the start, they wouldn't be in the trouble they are in'

'I don't fancy my chances against a lot of managers in this league, because they have assets more than me on the playing side'

His presser today man  :lol: :lol:

'If Sam had been in there from the start, they wouldn't be in the trouble they are in'

'I don't fancy my chances against a lot of managers in this league, because they have assets more than me on the playing side'

Fuck off, really?