C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Looks like he's in freefall. We need to sort our shit out because I think these could be in with a chance of going down.

Us getting relegated on the last day and this cunt finishing in 17th would be typical.

Us going down has no bearing on my enjoyment of seeing this dickhead lose every week. What's happened to him and Chelsea/Man United have basically been the highlights of this season, Leicester's exploits aside.

Looks like he's in freefall. We need to sort our shit out because I think these could be in with a chance of going down.

Us getting relegated on the last day and this cunt finishing in 17th would be typical.

Looking at the fixtures, there could be a chance that we'd go ahead of them with a win against them at St James'. This is assuming McClaren goes and we can beat Swansea & the mackems at home while picking up a point or two away at Norwich/Southampton.  Palace play Norwich at home though which could and probably will see them out of reach and safe

Guest Bert Shaft

Looks like he's in freefall. We need to sort our s*** out because I think these could be in with a chance of going down.

Us getting relegated on the last day and this c*** finishing in 17th would be typical.

Looking at the fixtures, there could be a chance that we'd go ahead of them with a win against them at St James'. This is assuming McClaren goes and we can beat Swansea & the mackems at home while picking up a point or two away at Norwich/Southampton.  Palace play Norwich at home though which could and probably will see them out of reach and safe

Wouldn't bet on SDU beating Ferryhill never mind Palace.

“Lets not get into a debate here, are you tryin to abab-antagonize me, ya-mane I’m fwustrated cos I’ve lost alright, n I think the penalty’s tough that’s wot im tryin ta say and I think u should accept that and let me go back to doin the press ere el-elsewhere.”

Alan Pardew, 2016.

:lol:

I think I found Pardew's account on that Palace forum:

I don't agree with sacking the manager and I never have done. We forget we played way way above ourselves in the first 4 months of the season even though it has saved us from relegation this year. It's been about confidence, we was playing very well against Sunderland but once a bit of bad luck came after there goal we was a totally different team untill we scored again. Today we was 1-0 up playing against 10 men and panic probably set in that it was easier to lose, if today's game was in October we would've never lost that today. Other notes, jedinak should be nowhere near the first team his passing is terrible. Cabaye was getting raving reviews when we was winning in the first half of the season with really not doing a great deal but now he's being payed quite a bit more than the majority than others and he's been playing like a player that doesn't need to worry about his place. We are extremely lucky to possibly not be relegated this season, but remember we was never a top 5 or 6 team that's what's made it worse

Hartson and Lawro being adament it was a pen and time in the game irrelevant after showing their Pardew interview where he was fuming was kind of funny. Are the media turning on him now he's lost his rag with one of their own in that Sky interview?

What do Palace fans think of the interview? Surely they'll just say Pardew is a man who doesn't like to lose and Geoff Shreeves is a bellend. Never Pardew's fault right?

Palace fans are turning into the mackems for saying some of them are turning into Geordies. Wish some of them would turn into a teenage mutant ninja turtle or something.

Just noticed the possession stats, 38% possession at home despite having a one man advantage for a big part of the game. And it's not like Liverpool were on form yesterday either, they even rested their two best players.

there's other manager out of jobs that are 100 times better than pardew Rodgers mourinho Pearson name but 3

Would any of the aforementioned trio be realistically any better though?

Mourinho :lol:

Fans questioning why all their keepers have turned to s*** since Woodman got there on their forum now as well :lol:

Woodman probably just only have some special methods that the stupid keepers can't understand.

Maybe they have to learn how to save shots like this?

http://i.imgur.com/jNSY1mn.jpg

Stan Collymore was on TalkSport last night saying that the likes of Shearer, Carragher, etc are cheating young fans by saying it was a penalty on Sunday and daring them to ring up and try to argue with him.

Made me enjoy the decision even more when you know its got female beating c***s like him so wound up.

Guest Roger Kint

Damien Delaney whinging that divers need to be hit hard. Of course i bet he doesnt want Zaha to be punished for his weekly tumbles......