C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://www.cyfraplus.pl/misc/base/galeria/seans_w_deszczowe_popoludnie_005.jpg

Pardew: Have the spirits told you about what excuse I can use next?

Medium: Patience, mister Pardew, the spirits tends to be a bit shy. Wait, quiet! I hear something! I think it might be Freddie Mercury...

"It's a kind of magic, it's a kind of magic..."

In an interview on SSN where he says he gets a good reception from Reading fans etc, SSN show clips of Reading fans holding up banners calling him a judas and slating him.

His delusion is beyond belief, he probably think we worship the ground he walks on.

Hope Reading dump this fraud and his troops out of the cup tonight.

Thought of the king at Wembley is revolting.

It is a horrible thought, the only silver lining could be a hammering at Wembley in the semi's . However, he's a lucky bastard at times and may squirm his way through. What I will hate is that if they do go through tonight the media will hearld him as some kind of second coming again and forget the no wins in 12 thing :(

Positive...he'll go tunnel vision now. His ego will see possible legend status and the league form will continue to crumble.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1452306/dreams-vs-reality-o.gif

How awesome would it be if us and Norwich caught them and they got relegated.  I think this could happen.  I can't see them winning in the league.  They are at the point where they feel safe but they aren't and I can see them thinking they are and pushing the cup and going down.  Since I live in SW London I'd fucking love it so I can give back teh abuse I had last season and early this season for predicting a terrible run after 12-18 months.

They'll win a couple now Bolasie and Zaha are fit together.

Plus they are pretty solid defensively and have some threat from set pieces. If they were below 30pts they'd be down, but they only need to fluke a few points to be safe sadly. Roll on next season...