Everton vs Newcastle United - 03/02/16 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

BeloEmre

Form table since the start of October

15 Newcastle United 16 5 3 8 20 30 -10 18

16 Everton                 16 3 8 5 29 27 +2 17

Considering that we lost our first game in October 6-1, it's fair to conclude that they must be pretty bad at the back in classic Martinez stylee.

It's not unlucky to draw lots of games if you're conceding nearly two a match.

Form table since the start of October

15 Newcastle United 16 5 3 8 20 30 -10 18

16 Everton                 16 3 8 5 29 27 +2 17

Considering that we lost our first game in October 6-1, it's fair to conclude that they must be pretty bad at the back in classic Martinez stylee.

It's not unlucky to draw lots of games if you're conceding nearly two a match.

Would be great if we could score goals on a regular basis then.  No surprise their last win was against us to nil

I feel like we'll get hammered, their tempo at SJP was pretty insane in the first half, and Mitro's miss(es) let them off the hook when we finally got a foothold in the game. So we're shite both defensively and going forward :lol: I'm gonna be pretty tense following this, I hope we can sneak a draw.

We need a instant impact from Townsend and Doumbia (if his visa comes through in time of course), because the current side just don't turn up away from home.  If we did turn up and play we'd have every chance if getting a win against a side like Everton.

Watched a few of their games lately, they always seem to start really quickly then run out of steam, so we really need to keep it tight for the first 20 minutes or so.

That's what they did up here on boxing day which had everyone calling us all sorts.

We sat back and let them shoot their bolt in the 1st 20 minutes and then were unlucky to lose in the end.